Kilmer Apologizes Bus Driver For His Accusation
American actor considered by fans to be one of the most talented and underappreciated actors, Val Kilmer, has been ordered to apologize to British bus drivers after he accused them of being drug addicts. The star has recently in London during his stint in West End play "The Postman Always Rings Twice," when he accidentally provoked the wrath of The Transport and General Workers' Union (TGWU) by jokingly said "It's so easy to get round this town on a bike, but the traffic can be really hectic, and your bus drivers are definitely on crack."
On the other way around, a spokesman for TGWU fumes, "I'd have thought Hollywood stars would know more about crack cocaine than bus drivers. Still, I'm sure that my courteous members will brake for Val Kilmer, if he should chance to wobble in their path. I hope he's sorry."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child