Weary Murray Takes Break from Acting
Working on a bunch of movies in a row has caused comedian Bill Murray exhausted that he decided to take a break, during which he plans to spend his time mowing lawns and reading books. Expressing his exhaustion, the 54-year-old American star said in a statement "Doing all those movies in a row, I didn't have anything left. I was gone for so long it really sort of took me apart."
Thus, "I'm really looking to cut lawns for the summer. I don't really want to work at all," he said, adding that he intended to sit back, read books and play a bit of guitar and piano.
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together