Weary Murray Takes Break from Acting
Working on a bunch of movies in a row has caused comedian Bill Murray exhausted that he decided to take a break, during which he plans to spend his time mowing lawns and reading books. Expressing his exhaustion, the 54-year-old American star said in a statement "Doing all those movies in a row, I didn't have anything left. I was gone for so long it really sort of took me apart."
Thus, "I'm really looking to cut lawns for the summer. I don't really want to work at all," he said, adding that he intended to sit back, read books and play a bit of guitar and piano.
More Bill Murray News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush