Weary Murray Takes Break from Acting
Working on a bunch of movies in a row has caused comedian Bill Murray exhausted that he decided to take a break, during which he plans to spend his time mowing lawns and reading books. Expressing his exhaustion, the 54-year-old American star said in a statement "Doing all those movies in a row, I didn't have anything left. I was gone for so long it really sort of took me apart."
Thus, "I'm really looking to cut lawns for the summer. I don't really want to work at all," he said, adding that he intended to sit back, read books and play a bit of guitar and piano.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns