Weary Murray Takes Break from Acting
Working on a bunch of movies in a row has caused comedian Bill Murray exhausted that he decided to take a break, during which he plans to spend his time mowing lawns and reading books. Expressing his exhaustion, the 54-year-old American star said in a statement "Doing all those movies in a row, I didn't have anything left. I was gone for so long it really sort of took me apart."
Thus, "I'm really looking to cut lawns for the summer. I don't really want to work at all," he said, adding that he intended to sit back, read books and play a bit of guitar and piano.
More Bill Murray News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding