Weary Murray Takes Break from Acting
Working on a bunch of movies in a row has caused comedian Bill Murray exhausted that he decided to take a break, during which he plans to spend his time mowing lawns and reading books. Expressing his exhaustion, the 54-year-old American star said in a statement "Doing all those movies in a row, I didn't have anything left. I was gone for so long it really sort of took me apart."
Thus, "I'm really looking to cut lawns for the summer. I don't really want to work at all," he said, adding that he intended to sit back, read books and play a bit of guitar and piano.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week