"Monster" Dominates Weekend's Box Office
"Monster-In-Law," stars Jennifer Lopez against Jane Fonda as her villainous prospective mother-in-law, has been chosen as this weekend's top box office, taking in $24 million. At number 2 is Will Ferrell and Robert Duvall's "Kicking & Screaming," which takes $21 million, 3 million less than this weekend's winner.
The other major projects make list on this weekend's top movies including Jet Li action flick "Unleashed" which takes $10.6 million, while last week champion "Kingdom of Heaven" slips to fourth place with $9.6 million. To be at number 5 to 10 in succession are "Crash" with $7.2 million, "House of Wax" which takes $6.3 million, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" taking in $4.8 million, "The Interpreter" $4.4 million, "XXX: State of the Union" $2.2 million, and "Mindhunters" with $2 million.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes