"Monster" Dominates Weekend's Box Office
"Monster-In-Law," stars Jennifer Lopez against Jane Fonda as her villainous prospective mother-in-law, has been chosen as this weekend's top box office, taking in $24 million. At number 2 is Will Ferrell and Robert Duvall's "Kicking & Screaming," which takes $21 million, 3 million less than this weekend's winner.
The other major projects make list on this weekend's top movies including Jet Li action flick "Unleashed" which takes $10.6 million, while last week champion "Kingdom of Heaven" slips to fourth place with $9.6 million. To be at number 5 to 10 in succession are "Crash" with $7.2 million, "House of Wax" which takes $6.3 million, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" taking in $4.8 million, "The Interpreter" $4.4 million, "XXX: State of the Union" $2.2 million, and "Mindhunters" with $2 million.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'