"Monster" Dominates Weekend's Box Office
"Monster-In-Law," stars Jennifer Lopez against Jane Fonda as her villainous prospective mother-in-law, has been chosen as this weekend's top box office, taking in $24 million. At number 2 is Will Ferrell and Robert Duvall's "Kicking & Screaming," which takes $21 million, 3 million less than this weekend's winner.
The other major projects make list on this weekend's top movies including Jet Li action flick "Unleashed" which takes $10.6 million, while last week champion "Kingdom of Heaven" slips to fourth place with $9.6 million. To be at number 5 to 10 in succession are "Crash" with $7.2 million, "House of Wax" which takes $6.3 million, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" taking in $4.8 million, "The Interpreter" $4.4 million, "XXX: State of the Union" $2.2 million, and "Mindhunters" with $2 million.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl