"Monster" Dominates Weekend's Box Office
"Monster-In-Law," stars Jennifer Lopez against Jane Fonda as her villainous prospective mother-in-law, has been chosen as this weekend's top box office, taking in $24 million. At number 2 is Will Ferrell and Robert Duvall's "Kicking & Screaming," which takes $21 million, 3 million less than this weekend's winner.
The other major projects make list on this weekend's top movies including Jet Li action flick "Unleashed" which takes $10.6 million, while last week champion "Kingdom of Heaven" slips to fourth place with $9.6 million. To be at number 5 to 10 in succession are "Crash" with $7.2 million, "House of Wax" which takes $6.3 million, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" taking in $4.8 million, "The Interpreter" $4.4 million, "XXX: State of the Union" $2.2 million, and "Mindhunters" with $2 million.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'