"Monster" Dominates Weekend's Box Office
"Monster-In-Law," stars Jennifer Lopez against Jane Fonda as her villainous prospective mother-in-law, has been chosen as this weekend's top box office, taking in $24 million. At number 2 is Will Ferrell and Robert Duvall's "Kicking & Screaming," which takes $21 million, 3 million less than this weekend's winner.
The other major projects make list on this weekend's top movies including Jet Li action flick "Unleashed" which takes $10.6 million, while last week champion "Kingdom of Heaven" slips to fourth place with $9.6 million. To be at number 5 to 10 in succession are "Crash" with $7.2 million, "House of Wax" which takes $6.3 million, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" taking in $4.8 million, "The Interpreter" $4.4 million, "XXX: State of the Union" $2.2 million, and "Mindhunters" with $2 million.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie