Paris Hilton to Advertize Burger in TV Ad
Socialite Paris Hilton is set to star in a burger advertisement for the fast-food chain Carl's Jr., scheduled to air in television next week, for which she will slap suds on the side of a Bentley automobile and chew enthusiastically on a thick burger while dressed in a scanty black bathing suit. To make the ad even more interesting, Hilton will perform the feat to a rock version of the song "I Love Paris in the Springtime."
Moreover, the 30 second ad will also feature Hilton's signature tag line, which doubles as a reference to the barbecue sauce and jalapenos-pepper laden sandwich "that's hot." The spot will firstly debut nationally on the syndicated show "Entertainment Tonight" on May 17. Shortly after, it will go into regular rotation in Western states where Carl's Jr. does business. In late June, the ad will be shown across the midwest to tout a similar sandwich at the company's Hardee's restaurants.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story