Paris Hilton to Advertize Burger in TV Ad
Socialite Paris Hilton is set to star in a burger advertisement for the fast-food chain Carl's Jr., scheduled to air in television next week, for which she will slap suds on the side of a Bentley automobile and chew enthusiastically on a thick burger while dressed in a scanty black bathing suit. To make the ad even more interesting, Hilton will perform the feat to a rock version of the song "I Love Paris in the Springtime."
Moreover, the 30 second ad will also feature Hilton's signature tag line, which doubles as a reference to the barbecue sauce and jalapenos-pepper laden sandwich "that's hot." The spot will firstly debut nationally on the syndicated show "Entertainment Tonight" on May 17. Shortly after, it will go into regular rotation in Western states where Carl's Jr. does business. In late June, the ad will be shown across the midwest to tout a similar sandwich at the company's Hardee's restaurants.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'