Paris Hilton to Advertize Burger in TV Ad
Socialite Paris Hilton is set to star in a burger advertisement for the fast-food chain Carl's Jr., scheduled to air in television next week, for which she will slap suds on the side of a Bentley automobile and chew enthusiastically on a thick burger while dressed in a scanty black bathing suit. To make the ad even more interesting, Hilton will perform the feat to a rock version of the song "I Love Paris in the Springtime."
Moreover, the 30 second ad will also feature Hilton's signature tag line, which doubles as a reference to the barbecue sauce and jalapenos-pepper laden sandwich "that's hot." The spot will firstly debut nationally on the syndicated show "Entertainment Tonight" on May 17. Shortly after, it will go into regular rotation in Western states where Carl's Jr. does business. In late June, the ad will be shown across the midwest to tout a similar sandwich at the company's Hardee's restaurants.
More Paris Hilton News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer