Paris Hilton to Advertize Burger in TV Ad
Socialite Paris Hilton is set to star in a burger advertisement for the fast-food chain Carl's Jr., scheduled to air in television next week, for which she will slap suds on the side of a Bentley automobile and chew enthusiastically on a thick burger while dressed in a scanty black bathing suit. To make the ad even more interesting, Hilton will perform the feat to a rock version of the song "I Love Paris in the Springtime."
Moreover, the 30 second ad will also feature Hilton's signature tag line, which doubles as a reference to the barbecue sauce and jalapenos-pepper laden sandwich "that's hot." The spot will firstly debut nationally on the syndicated show "Entertainment Tonight" on May 17. Shortly after, it will go into regular rotation in Western states where Carl's Jr. does business. In late June, the ad will be shown across the midwest to tout a similar sandwich at the company's Hardee's restaurants.
More Paris Hilton News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!