Paris Hilton to Advertize Burger in TV Ad
Socialite Paris Hilton is set to star in a burger advertisement for the fast-food chain Carl's Jr., scheduled to air in television next week, for which she will slap suds on the side of a Bentley automobile and chew enthusiastically on a thick burger while dressed in a scanty black bathing suit. To make the ad even more interesting, Hilton will perform the feat to a rock version of the song "I Love Paris in the Springtime."
Moreover, the 30 second ad will also feature Hilton's signature tag line, which doubles as a reference to the barbecue sauce and jalapenos-pepper laden sandwich "that's hot." The spot will firstly debut nationally on the syndicated show "Entertainment Tonight" on May 17. Shortly after, it will go into regular rotation in Western states where Carl's Jr. does business. In late June, the ad will be shown across the midwest to tout a similar sandwich at the company's Hardee's restaurants.
More Paris Hilton News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'