Chris Tucker Pleads Guilty to Speeding
Actor Chris Tucker has pleaded guilty to speeding and eluding police during a brief car chase last month. Things began when the star was driving a Bentley at 109 mph on Interstate 20 on April 17 when Georgia State Patrol troopers attempted to pull him over for the speed limit on that stretch of road is 70 mph.
Unfortunately, Tucker didn't hear the police's sirens. And so the car chase lasted for about 10 miles before the star stopped and told police he was traveling from Atlanta to Columbia, S.C., to go to church. Stemming from the charge, Tucker entered the pleas Tuesday in Warren County Probate Court and paid a fine of $6,999.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'