Chris Tucker Pleads Guilty to Speeding
Actor Chris Tucker has pleaded guilty to speeding and eluding police during a brief car chase last month. Things began when the star was driving a Bentley at 109 mph on Interstate 20 on April 17 when Georgia State Patrol troopers attempted to pull him over for the speed limit on that stretch of road is 70 mph.
Unfortunately, Tucker didn't hear the police's sirens. And so the car chase lasted for about 10 miles before the star stopped and told police he was traveling from Atlanta to Columbia, S.C., to go to church. Stemming from the charge, Tucker entered the pleas Tuesday in Warren County Probate Court and paid a fine of $6,999.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'