Chris Tucker Pleads Guilty to Speeding
Actor Chris Tucker has pleaded guilty to speeding and eluding police during a brief car chase last month. Things began when the star was driving a Bentley at 109 mph on Interstate 20 on April 17 when Georgia State Patrol troopers attempted to pull him over for the speed limit on that stretch of road is 70 mph.
Unfortunately, Tucker didn't hear the police's sirens. And so the car chase lasted for about 10 miles before the star stopped and told police he was traveling from Atlanta to Columbia, S.C., to go to church. Stemming from the charge, Tucker entered the pleas Tuesday in Warren County Probate Court and paid a fine of $6,999.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences