Chris Tucker Pleads Guilty to Speeding
Actor Chris Tucker has pleaded guilty to speeding and eluding police during a brief car chase last month. Things began when the star was driving a Bentley at 109 mph on Interstate 20 on April 17 when Georgia State Patrol troopers attempted to pull him over for the speed limit on that stretch of road is 70 mph.
Unfortunately, Tucker didn't hear the police's sirens. And so the car chase lasted for about 10 miles before the star stopped and told police he was traveling from Atlanta to Columbia, S.C., to go to church. Stemming from the charge, Tucker entered the pleas Tuesday in Warren County Probate Court and paid a fine of $6,999.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard