Chris Tucker Pleads Guilty to Speeding
Actor Chris Tucker has pleaded guilty to speeding and eluding police during a brief car chase last month. Things began when the star was driving a Bentley at 109 mph on Interstate 20 on April 17 when Georgia State Patrol troopers attempted to pull him over for the speed limit on that stretch of road is 70 mph.
Unfortunately, Tucker didn't hear the police's sirens. And so the car chase lasted for about 10 miles before the star stopped and told police he was traveling from Atlanta to Columbia, S.C., to go to church. Stemming from the charge, Tucker entered the pleas Tuesday in Warren County Probate Court and paid a fine of $6,999.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune