Stewart Cancels London Concert Due to Illness
Veteran rocker Rod Stewart has reluctantly cancelled his London concert, which is actually planned for May 9, 2005, after falling ill with a throat infection. Because of that infection, doctor orders the 60-year-old star to rest his voice until his next show tomorrow at the British capital's Earls Court venue. Explaining on the postponement, Stewart spokesman said, "Rod Stewart has been forced to postpone his first London engagement at Earls Court tonight because of a severe viral throat infection."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival