Osbourne has Been Diagnosed with Parkin Syndrome
The former Black Sabbath star Ozzy Osbourne has been diagnosed with Parkin Syndrome, because of which he will have to take daily medication for the rest of his life to battle the involuntary tremble. The rocker was firstly diagnosed with the disease in 2003, after he complained his tremors were "practically destroying (his) life".
He, at first, thought his body shakes were caused by a lifetime of drug abuse, until doctors voiced he has inherited the condition from his relatives. This was later strengthen by his sisters, who at the end revealed that his mother, aunty, and grandmother had had the same disease with him.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say