Osbourne has Been Diagnosed with Parkin Syndrome
The former Black Sabbath star Ozzy Osbourne has been diagnosed with Parkin Syndrome, because of which he will have to take daily medication for the rest of his life to battle the involuntary tremble. The rocker was firstly diagnosed with the disease in 2003, after he complained his tremors were "practically destroying (his) life".
He, at first, thought his body shakes were caused by a lifetime of drug abuse, until doctors voiced he has inherited the condition from his relatives. This was later strengthen by his sisters, who at the end revealed that his mother, aunty, and grandmother had had the same disease with him.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama