Osbourne has Been Diagnosed with Parkin Syndrome
The former Black Sabbath star Ozzy Osbourne has been diagnosed with Parkin Syndrome, because of which he will have to take daily medication for the rest of his life to battle the involuntary tremble. The rocker was firstly diagnosed with the disease in 2003, after he complained his tremors were "practically destroying (his) life".
He, at first, thought his body shakes were caused by a lifetime of drug abuse, until doctors voiced he has inherited the condition from his relatives. This was later strengthen by his sisters, who at the end revealed that his mother, aunty, and grandmother had had the same disease with him.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'