Osbourne has Been Diagnosed with Parkin Syndrome
The former Black Sabbath star Ozzy Osbourne has been diagnosed with Parkin Syndrome, because of which he will have to take daily medication for the rest of his life to battle the involuntary tremble. The rocker was firstly diagnosed with the disease in 2003, after he complained his tremors were "practically destroying (his) life".
He, at first, thought his body shakes were caused by a lifetime of drug abuse, until doctors voiced he has inherited the condition from his relatives. This was later strengthen by his sisters, who at the end revealed that his mother, aunty, and grandmother had had the same disease with him.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season