Foxy Brown Refused Nail Plea Deal
Rap diva Foxy Brown has refused an offer from prosecutors to settle charges stemming from a dispute at Manhattan's Bloomie Nails last August, in which she was accused of hitting Myoung Yi, an employe there and hitting a manager, Sun Ji Song, causing "bruising and swelling to the face, as well as substantial pain." The deal offered to the star during her appearance in Manhattan Criminal Court, would have involved no jail time or probation in exchange for her to cop to reduced charges.
Yet, Brown rejected it in reason that she isn't guilty. Thus her lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, said his client wasn't interested in any resolution that involved her admitting to a crime. Also he underscored "the offer, a plea to a misdemeanor with no jail time, was "normally a good one, but she's not guilty." And so, Brown is scheduled for next court appearance for July 28, 2005.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes