Foxy Brown Refused Nail Plea Deal
Rap diva Foxy Brown has refused an offer from prosecutors to settle charges stemming from a dispute at Manhattan's Bloomie Nails last August, in which she was accused of hitting Myoung Yi, an employe there and hitting a manager, Sun Ji Song, causing "bruising and swelling to the face, as well as substantial pain." The deal offered to the star during her appearance in Manhattan Criminal Court, would have involved no jail time or probation in exchange for her to cop to reduced charges.
Yet, Brown rejected it in reason that she isn't guilty. Thus her lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, said his client wasn't interested in any resolution that involved her admitting to a crime. Also he underscored "the offer, a plea to a misdemeanor with no jail time, was "normally a good one, but she's not guilty." And so, Brown is scheduled for next court appearance for July 28, 2005.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments