Foxy Brown Refused Nail Plea Deal
Rap diva Foxy Brown has refused an offer from prosecutors to settle charges stemming from a dispute at Manhattan's Bloomie Nails last August, in which she was accused of hitting Myoung Yi, an employe there and hitting a manager, Sun Ji Song, causing "bruising and swelling to the face, as well as substantial pain." The deal offered to the star during her appearance in Manhattan Criminal Court, would have involved no jail time or probation in exchange for her to cop to reduced charges.
Yet, Brown rejected it in reason that she isn't guilty. Thus her lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, said his client wasn't interested in any resolution that involved her admitting to a crime. Also he underscored "the offer, a plea to a misdemeanor with no jail time, was "normally a good one, but she's not guilty." And so, Brown is scheduled for next court appearance for July 28, 2005.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group