Foxy Brown Refused Nail Plea Deal
Rap diva Foxy Brown has refused an offer from prosecutors to settle charges stemming from a dispute at Manhattan's Bloomie Nails last August, in which she was accused of hitting Myoung Yi, an employe there and hitting a manager, Sun Ji Song, causing "bruising and swelling to the face, as well as substantial pain." The deal offered to the star during her appearance in Manhattan Criminal Court, would have involved no jail time or probation in exchange for her to cop to reduced charges.
Yet, Brown rejected it in reason that she isn't guilty. Thus her lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, said his client wasn't interested in any resolution that involved her admitting to a crime. Also he underscored "the offer, a plea to a misdemeanor with no jail time, was "normally a good one, but she's not guilty." And so, Brown is scheduled for next court appearance for July 28, 2005.
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body