Audioslave Rocks Cuba
The American metal band Audioslave will for sure held a free Friday night performance at La Tribune in Havana, Cuba. This gig has confirmed by the U.S. Treasury Department and Instituto Cubano de la Musica, both of which are part of a cultural exchange. At least 50,000 Cubans are expected to hear the band play.
Commenting on the play the band said in a statement "Kids are the same all over the world, and we are extremely proud and excited to bring rock 'n' roll to the youth of Cuba." Also they added "Music can transcend politics and this trip is proof of that." A portion of the gig will air simultaneously in New York City's Times Square on ABC's SuperSign.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture