Audioslave Rocks Cuba
The American metal band Audioslave will for sure held a free Friday night performance at La Tribune in Havana, Cuba. This gig has confirmed by the U.S. Treasury Department and Instituto Cubano de la Musica, both of which are part of a cultural exchange. At least 50,000 Cubans are expected to hear the band play.
Commenting on the play the band said in a statement "Kids are the same all over the world, and we are extremely proud and excited to bring rock 'n' roll to the youth of Cuba." Also they added "Music can transcend politics and this trip is proof of that." A portion of the gig will air simultaneously in New York City's Times Square on ABC's SuperSign.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army