Audioslave Rocks Cuba
The American metal band Audioslave will for sure held a free Friday night performance at La Tribune in Havana, Cuba. This gig has confirmed by the U.S. Treasury Department and Instituto Cubano de la Musica, both of which are part of a cultural exchange. At least 50,000 Cubans are expected to hear the band play.
Commenting on the play the band said in a statement "Kids are the same all over the world, and we are extremely proud and excited to bring rock 'n' roll to the youth of Cuba." Also they added "Music can transcend politics and this trip is proof of that." A portion of the gig will air simultaneously in New York City's Times Square on ABC's SuperSign.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby