Audioslave Rocks Cuba
The American metal band Audioslave will for sure held a free Friday night performance at La Tribune in Havana, Cuba. This gig has confirmed by the U.S. Treasury Department and Instituto Cubano de la Musica, both of which are part of a cultural exchange. At least 50,000 Cubans are expected to hear the band play.
Commenting on the play the band said in a statement "Kids are the same all over the world, and we are extremely proud and excited to bring rock 'n' roll to the youth of Cuba." Also they added "Music can transcend politics and this trip is proof of that." A portion of the gig will air simultaneously in New York City's Times Square on ABC's SuperSign.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'