"Britney and Kevin: Chaotic"
Pop diva Britney Spears and her husband Kevin Federline have finally come up with "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic" as the best title for their new reality series. As previously mentioned by UPN, the series is going to feature the "exclusive, never-before-seen private home videos" which the couple shot themselves during their courtship, engagement and wedding. The six-episode series will premiere with a special one-hour episode, airs on May 17, 2005 at 9 p.m. ET, and video clip is available on UPN's Web site.
More Britney Spears News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018