"Britney and Kevin: Chaotic"
Pop diva Britney Spears and her husband Kevin Federline have finally come up with "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic" as the best title for their new reality series. As previously mentioned by UPN, the series is going to feature the "exclusive, never-before-seen private home videos" which the couple shot themselves during their courtship, engagement and wedding. The six-episode series will premiere with a special one-hour episode, airs on May 17, 2005 at 9 p.m. ET, and video clip is available on UPN's Web site.
More Britney Spears News
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean
- Zac Efron Apologizes to Paris Jackson for Breaking Her Heart