"Britney and Kevin: Chaotic"
Pop diva Britney Spears and her husband Kevin Federline have finally come up with "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic" as the best title for their new reality series. As previously mentioned by UPN, the series is going to feature the "exclusive, never-before-seen private home videos" which the couple shot themselves during their courtship, engagement and wedding. The six-episode series will premiere with a special one-hour episode, airs on May 17, 2005 at 9 p.m. ET, and video clip is available on UPN's Web site.
More Britney Spears News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image