"Britney and Kevin: Chaotic"
Pop diva Britney Spears and her husband Kevin Federline have finally come up with "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic" as the best title for their new reality series. As previously mentioned by UPN, the series is going to feature the "exclusive, never-before-seen private home videos" which the couple shot themselves during their courtship, engagement and wedding. The six-episode series will premiere with a special one-hour episode, airs on May 17, 2005 at 9 p.m. ET, and video clip is available on UPN's Web site.
More Britney Spears News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says