Timberlake Set to Star in "Shrek 3"
Justin Timberlake is set to play in "Shrek 3," slated for release in May 2007. There he will provide the voice for its new character, which is young King Arthur, or "Artie," King Harold's rebellious nephew. Along with him is his girlfriend Cameron Diaz to voice Princess Fiona, Shrek's wife, and Mike Myers to voice its main character Shrek.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!