Timberlake Set to Star in "Shrek 3"
Justin Timberlake is set to play in "Shrek 3," slated for release in May 2007. There he will provide the voice for its new character, which is young King Arthur, or "Artie," King Harold's rebellious nephew. Along with him is his girlfriend Cameron Diaz to voice Princess Fiona, Shrek's wife, and Mike Myers to voice its main character Shrek.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed