Timberlake Set to Star in "Shrek 3"
Justin Timberlake is set to play in "Shrek 3," slated for release in May 2007. There he will provide the voice for its new character, which is young King Arthur, or "Artie," King Harold's rebellious nephew. Along with him is his girlfriend Cameron Diaz to voice Princess Fiona, Shrek's wife, and Mike Myers to voice its main character Shrek.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal