Timberlake Set to Star in "Shrek 3"
Justin Timberlake is set to play in "Shrek 3," slated for release in May 2007. There he will provide the voice for its new character, which is young King Arthur, or "Artie," King Harold's rebellious nephew. Along with him is his girlfriend Cameron Diaz to voice Princess Fiona, Shrek's wife, and Mike Myers to voice its main character Shrek.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months