Timberlake Set to Star in "Shrek 3"
Justin Timberlake is set to play in "Shrek 3," slated for release in May 2007. There he will provide the voice for its new character, which is young King Arthur, or "Artie," King Harold's rebellious nephew. Along with him is his girlfriend Cameron Diaz to voice Princess Fiona, Shrek's wife, and Mike Myers to voice its main character Shrek.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama