Dave Matthews Band Settles Bus Waste Lawsuit
The Dave Matthews Band, responsible for dumping human waste from a tour bus onto the open deck of an architectural tour boat carrying more than 100 passengers touring the Chicago River, has made an agreement with Attorney General Lisa Madigan to end the case. By means of which, the band has agreed to pay $200,000 to an environmental fund and take measures to avoid a repeat of the incident by recording when and where its tour buses empty septic tanks.
The agreement does not settle several personal-injury lawsuits that also have been filed, since there were no reports that anyone developed infections or diseases. Yet, the band had already donated $50,000 to Friends of the Chicago River and $50,000 to the Chicago Park District.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates