Garland's Wizard of Oz Dress Sold for $252,000
The blue and white gingham dress wore by Judy Garland in the classic 1939 movie "The Wizard of Oz" has been sold for $252,000 at a Bonhams auction. The dress, which was one of six identical garments created for Garland for the movie, had gone to a buyer bidding by telephone who did not wish to be identified.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake