Garland's Wizard of Oz Dress Sold for $252,000
The blue and white gingham dress wore by Judy Garland in the classic 1939 movie "The Wizard of Oz" has been sold for $252,000 at a Bonhams auction. The dress, which was one of six identical garments created for Garland for the movie, had gone to a buyer bidding by telephone who did not wish to be identified.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs