Garland's Wizard of Oz Dress Sold for $252,000
The blue and white gingham dress wore by Judy Garland in the classic 1939 movie "The Wizard of Oz" has been sold for $252,000 at a Bonhams auction. The dress, which was one of six identical garments created for Garland for the movie, had gone to a buyer bidding by telephone who did not wish to be identified.
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby