Stefani's "Hollaback" No. 1 on Billboard's Hot 100
No Doubt singer Gwen Stefani has made a history on Billboard's Hot 100 chart as her latest single "Hollaback Girl" leaps from No. 3 to No. 1 on the chart, ends the nine-week reign of 50 Cent's "Candy Shop" featuring Olivia, which slips to number 3. The single taken from Stefani solo debut, "Love, Angel, Music, Baby" has been sold nearly 1.8 million copies in the United States with the album is on number 6 on the Billboard 200 in its 22nd week on the chart.
In companion with them is The Game's "Hate It or Love It" featuring 50 Cent, which remains at No. 2 on the Hot 100 for a fourth week. At number 4 is Akon's "Lonely," while Ciara's "Oh" featuring Ludacris jumps from No. 8 to No. 5. To go along them on the chart are Kelly Clarkson's "Behind These Hazel Eyes" at No.6, Rob Thomas debut single "Lonely No More" at No.7, and Coldplay's "Speed of Sound" at No.8.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier