Stefani's "Hollaback" No. 1 on Billboard's Hot 100
No Doubt singer Gwen Stefani has made a history on Billboard's Hot 100 chart as her latest single "Hollaback Girl" leaps from No. 3 to No. 1 on the chart, ends the nine-week reign of 50 Cent's "Candy Shop" featuring Olivia, which slips to number 3. The single taken from Stefani solo debut, "Love, Angel, Music, Baby" has been sold nearly 1.8 million copies in the United States with the album is on number 6 on the Billboard 200 in its 22nd week on the chart.
In companion with them is The Game's "Hate It or Love It" featuring 50 Cent, which remains at No. 2 on the Hot 100 for a fourth week. At number 4 is Akon's "Lonely," while Ciara's "Oh" featuring Ludacris jumps from No. 8 to No. 5. To go along them on the chart are Kelly Clarkson's "Behind These Hazel Eyes" at No.6, Rob Thomas debut single "Lonely No More" at No.7, and Coldplay's "Speed of Sound" at No.8.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full