Stefani's "Hollaback" No. 1 on Billboard's Hot 100
No Doubt singer Gwen Stefani has made a history on Billboard's Hot 100 chart as her latest single "Hollaback Girl" leaps from No. 3 to No. 1 on the chart, ends the nine-week reign of 50 Cent's "Candy Shop" featuring Olivia, which slips to number 3. The single taken from Stefani solo debut, "Love, Angel, Music, Baby" has been sold nearly 1.8 million copies in the United States with the album is on number 6 on the Billboard 200 in its 22nd week on the chart.
In companion with them is The Game's "Hate It or Love It" featuring 50 Cent, which remains at No. 2 on the Hot 100 for a fourth week. At number 4 is Akon's "Lonely," while Ciara's "Oh" featuring Ludacris jumps from No. 8 to No. 5. To go along them on the chart are Kelly Clarkson's "Behind These Hazel Eyes" at No.6, Rob Thomas debut single "Lonely No More" at No.7, and Coldplay's "Speed of Sound" at No.8.
More Gwen Stefani News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs