Stefani's "Hollaback" No. 1 on Billboard's Hot 100
No Doubt singer Gwen Stefani has made a history on Billboard's Hot 100 chart as her latest single "Hollaback Girl" leaps from No. 3 to No. 1 on the chart, ends the nine-week reign of 50 Cent's "Candy Shop" featuring Olivia, which slips to number 3. The single taken from Stefani solo debut, "Love, Angel, Music, Baby" has been sold nearly 1.8 million copies in the United States with the album is on number 6 on the Billboard 200 in its 22nd week on the chart.
In companion with them is The Game's "Hate It or Love It" featuring 50 Cent, which remains at No. 2 on the Hot 100 for a fourth week. At number 4 is Akon's "Lonely," while Ciara's "Oh" featuring Ludacris jumps from No. 8 to No. 5. To go along them on the chart are Kelly Clarkson's "Behind These Hazel Eyes" at No.6, Rob Thomas debut single "Lonely No More" at No.7, and Coldplay's "Speed of Sound" at No.8.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'