Stefani's "Hollaback" No. 1 on Billboard's Hot 100
No Doubt singer Gwen Stefani has made a history on Billboard's Hot 100 chart as her latest single "Hollaback Girl" leaps from No. 3 to No. 1 on the chart, ends the nine-week reign of 50 Cent's "Candy Shop" featuring Olivia, which slips to number 3. The single taken from Stefani solo debut, "Love, Angel, Music, Baby" has been sold nearly 1.8 million copies in the United States with the album is on number 6 on the Billboard 200 in its 22nd week on the chart.
In companion with them is The Game's "Hate It or Love It" featuring 50 Cent, which remains at No. 2 on the Hot 100 for a fourth week. At number 4 is Akon's "Lonely," while Ciara's "Oh" featuring Ludacris jumps from No. 8 to No. 5. To go along them on the chart are Kelly Clarkson's "Behind These Hazel Eyes" at No.6, Rob Thomas debut single "Lonely No More" at No.7, and Coldplay's "Speed of Sound" at No.8.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media