Bai Ling Visits 'Star Wars' Fans
Asian cinema superstar Bai Ling visited the many 'Star Wars' fans, who in order to follow suit the new "Star Wars: Episode III- Revenge of the Sith," camped out for weeks on Hollywood Boulevard, outside the legendary Grauman's Chinese Theatre, where previous "Star Wars" movies have played.
Sponsored by Netflix, the online DVD-rental service, which provided those in line with portable DVD players and movies, the star commented "We're here, basically, to give people love and compassion, to support people's dreams and share the dreams through 'Star Wars."
As part of her visit on Wednesday morning, Bai Ling hugged many of the "Star Wars" fans, posed for photos and gave out autographs to all who asked.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic