Bai Ling Visits 'Star Wars' Fans
Asian cinema superstar Bai Ling visited the many 'Star Wars' fans, who in order to follow suit the new "Star Wars: Episode III- Revenge of the Sith," camped out for weeks on Hollywood Boulevard, outside the legendary Grauman's Chinese Theatre, where previous "Star Wars" movies have played.
Sponsored by Netflix, the online DVD-rental service, which provided those in line with portable DVD players and movies, the star commented "We're here, basically, to give people love and compassion, to support people's dreams and share the dreams through 'Star Wars."
As part of her visit on Wednesday morning, Bai Ling hugged many of the "Star Wars" fans, posed for photos and gave out autographs to all who asked.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease