Bai Ling Visits 'Star Wars' Fans
Asian cinema superstar Bai Ling visited the many 'Star Wars' fans, who in order to follow suit the new "Star Wars: Episode III- Revenge of the Sith," camped out for weeks on Hollywood Boulevard, outside the legendary Grauman's Chinese Theatre, where previous "Star Wars" movies have played.
Sponsored by Netflix, the online DVD-rental service, which provided those in line with portable DVD players and movies, the star commented "We're here, basically, to give people love and compassion, to support people's dreams and share the dreams through 'Star Wars."
As part of her visit on Wednesday morning, Bai Ling hugged many of the "Star Wars" fans, posed for photos and gave out autographs to all who asked.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame