Bai Ling Visits 'Star Wars' Fans
Asian cinema superstar Bai Ling visited the many 'Star Wars' fans, who in order to follow suit the new "Star Wars: Episode III- Revenge of the Sith," camped out for weeks on Hollywood Boulevard, outside the legendary Grauman's Chinese Theatre, where previous "Star Wars" movies have played.
Sponsored by Netflix, the online DVD-rental service, which provided those in line with portable DVD players and movies, the star commented "We're here, basically, to give people love and compassion, to support people's dreams and share the dreams through 'Star Wars."
As part of her visit on Wednesday morning, Bai Ling hugged many of the "Star Wars" fans, posed for photos and gave out autographs to all who asked.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video