Bai Ling Visits 'Star Wars' Fans
Asian cinema superstar Bai Ling visited the many 'Star Wars' fans, who in order to follow suit the new "Star Wars: Episode III- Revenge of the Sith," camped out for weeks on Hollywood Boulevard, outside the legendary Grauman's Chinese Theatre, where previous "Star Wars" movies have played.
Sponsored by Netflix, the online DVD-rental service, which provided those in line with portable DVD players and movies, the star commented "We're here, basically, to give people love and compassion, to support people's dreams and share the dreams through 'Star Wars."
As part of her visit on Wednesday morning, Bai Ling hugged many of the "Star Wars" fans, posed for photos and gave out autographs to all who asked.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover