John Mayer Performs at Jammy Awards
John Mayer and Sinead O'Connor were the two among many other performers and winners attending the Jammy Awards, held Tuesday April 26, 2005 at The Theater at Madison Square Garden. Before mentioning the award winners, performed during the event were Buddy Guy, Keller Williams, John Mayer, Phil Lesh, and Ahmir "Guestlove" Thompson of the hip-hop band The Roots, the last mentioned was asked what he thought about some of the winners.
Well, the award winners include among others; the recently disbanded Phish, who won tour of the year; The Dead, who won best download; and Keller Williams nabbed best live album. Moreover, the event also featured Mavis Staples, Ryan Adams, Travis Tritt, Bruce Hornsby, Huey Lewis, Nellie McKay, and Snoop Dogg.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes