John Mayer Performs at Jammy Awards
John Mayer and Sinead O'Connor were the two among many other performers and winners attending the Jammy Awards, held Tuesday April 26, 2005 at The Theater at Madison Square Garden. Before mentioning the award winners, performed during the event were Buddy Guy, Keller Williams, John Mayer, Phil Lesh, and Ahmir "Guestlove" Thompson of the hip-hop band The Roots, the last mentioned was asked what he thought about some of the winners.
Well, the award winners include among others; the recently disbanded Phish, who won tour of the year; The Dead, who won best download; and Keller Williams nabbed best live album. Moreover, the event also featured Mavis Staples, Ryan Adams, Travis Tritt, Bruce Hornsby, Huey Lewis, Nellie McKay, and Snoop Dogg.
More John Mayer News
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting