John Mayer Performs at Jammy Awards
John Mayer and Sinead O'Connor were the two among many other performers and winners attending the Jammy Awards, held Tuesday April 26, 2005 at The Theater at Madison Square Garden. Before mentioning the award winners, performed during the event were Buddy Guy, Keller Williams, John Mayer, Phil Lesh, and Ahmir "Guestlove" Thompson of the hip-hop band The Roots, the last mentioned was asked what he thought about some of the winners.
Well, the award winners include among others; the recently disbanded Phish, who won tour of the year; The Dead, who won best download; and Keller Williams nabbed best live album. Moreover, the event also featured Mavis Staples, Ryan Adams, Travis Tritt, Bruce Hornsby, Huey Lewis, Nellie McKay, and Snoop Dogg.
More John Mayer News
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'