Abdul Accused of Ensnaring 'Idol' Contestant
American Idol judge Paula Abdul has been accused by one of the talent show contestant Corey Clark of seducing him. The 24 years old contestant has been writing a book, inside which he claims Paula paid his expenses and promised to pay $2 million towards his pop career if he kept their romance secret, otherwise she threatened to ruin his music career plans if he told anyone about their affair.
In addition, Corey tells US newspaper The Globe, "She warned me, 'Don't screw me over or you'll be sorry.'" Commenting on the testimony, Paula's spokesman insists, "Paula Abdul disputes the allegations contained in Corey Clark's book proposal."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival