Abdul Accused of Ensnaring 'Idol' Contestant
American Idol judge Paula Abdul has been accused by one of the talent show contestant Corey Clark of seducing him. The 24 years old contestant has been writing a book, inside which he claims Paula paid his expenses and promised to pay $2 million towards his pop career if he kept their romance secret, otherwise she threatened to ruin his music career plans if he told anyone about their affair.
In addition, Corey tells US newspaper The Globe, "She warned me, 'Don't screw me over or you'll be sorry.'" Commenting on the testimony, Paula's spokesman insists, "Paula Abdul disputes the allegations contained in Corey Clark's book proposal."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance