Abdul Accused of Ensnaring 'Idol' Contestant
American Idol judge Paula Abdul has been accused by one of the talent show contestant Corey Clark of seducing him. The 24 years old contestant has been writing a book, inside which he claims Paula paid his expenses and promised to pay $2 million towards his pop career if he kept their romance secret, otherwise she threatened to ruin his music career plans if he told anyone about their affair.
In addition, Corey tells US newspaper The Globe, "She warned me, 'Don't screw me over or you'll be sorry.'" Commenting on the testimony, Paula's spokesman insists, "Paula Abdul disputes the allegations contained in Corey Clark's book proposal."
More Paula Abdul News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship