Abdul Accused of Ensnaring 'Idol' Contestant
American Idol judge Paula Abdul has been accused by one of the talent show contestant Corey Clark of seducing him. The 24 years old contestant has been writing a book, inside which he claims Paula paid his expenses and promised to pay $2 million towards his pop career if he kept their romance secret, otherwise she threatened to ruin his music career plans if he told anyone about their affair.
In addition, Corey tells US newspaper The Globe, "She warned me, 'Don't screw me over or you'll be sorry.'" Commenting on the testimony, Paula's spokesman insists, "Paula Abdul disputes the allegations contained in Corey Clark's book proposal."
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show