Abdul Accused of Ensnaring 'Idol' Contestant
American Idol judge Paula Abdul has been accused by one of the talent show contestant Corey Clark of seducing him. The 24 years old contestant has been writing a book, inside which he claims Paula paid his expenses and promised to pay $2 million towards his pop career if he kept their romance secret, otherwise she threatened to ruin his music career plans if he told anyone about their affair.
In addition, Corey tells US newspaper The Globe, "She warned me, 'Don't screw me over or you'll be sorry.'" Commenting on the testimony, Paula's spokesman insists, "Paula Abdul disputes the allegations contained in Corey Clark's book proposal."
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account