Dean Cain Joined Armenian-Americans Marching
Actor Dean Cain joined hundreds of Armenian-Americans marching in the streets of Hollywood to mark the 90th anniversary of the mass killings of Armenians by Turks. With all wearing black T-shirts adorned with the words "We've Had Enough," and hoisting signs saying "Truth Always Prevails," the mass marched down Hollywood Boulevard in Little Armenia while leaders released doves into the sky.
Many of the protesters urged Turkey and the rest of the world to have the killings recognized as massacre, because of which up to 1.5 million Armenians ultimately died or were killed over several years as part of a campaign to force them out of Turkey. Hundreds of the mass marked the anniversary in Armenia at the nation's massive stone memorial, and the country observed a moment of silence.
Cain, to add, said "People were talking about losing two-thirds of their family, or their entire extended family. So it's really inspired me to learn a lot more about it."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal