Dean Cain Joined Armenian-Americans Marching
Actor Dean Cain joined hundreds of Armenian-Americans marching in the streets of Hollywood to mark the 90th anniversary of the mass killings of Armenians by Turks. With all wearing black T-shirts adorned with the words "We've Had Enough," and hoisting signs saying "Truth Always Prevails," the mass marched down Hollywood Boulevard in Little Armenia while leaders released doves into the sky.
Many of the protesters urged Turkey and the rest of the world to have the killings recognized as massacre, because of which up to 1.5 million Armenians ultimately died or were killed over several years as part of a campaign to force them out of Turkey. Hundreds of the mass marked the anniversary in Armenia at the nation's massive stone memorial, and the country observed a moment of silence.
Cain, to add, said "People were talking about losing two-thirds of their family, or their entire extended family. So it's really inspired me to learn a lot more about it."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake