Dean Cain Joined Armenian-Americans Marching
Actor Dean Cain joined hundreds of Armenian-Americans marching in the streets of Hollywood to mark the 90th anniversary of the mass killings of Armenians by Turks. With all wearing black T-shirts adorned with the words "We've Had Enough," and hoisting signs saying "Truth Always Prevails," the mass marched down Hollywood Boulevard in Little Armenia while leaders released doves into the sky.
Many of the protesters urged Turkey and the rest of the world to have the killings recognized as massacre, because of which up to 1.5 million Armenians ultimately died or were killed over several years as part of a campaign to force them out of Turkey. Hundreds of the mass marked the anniversary in Armenia at the nation's massive stone memorial, and the country observed a moment of silence.
Cain, to add, said "People were talking about losing two-thirds of their family, or their entire extended family. So it's really inspired me to learn a lot more about it."
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs