Dean Cain Joined Armenian-Americans Marching
Actor Dean Cain joined hundreds of Armenian-Americans marching in the streets of Hollywood to mark the 90th anniversary of the mass killings of Armenians by Turks. With all wearing black T-shirts adorned with the words "We've Had Enough," and hoisting signs saying "Truth Always Prevails," the mass marched down Hollywood Boulevard in Little Armenia while leaders released doves into the sky.
Many of the protesters urged Turkey and the rest of the world to have the killings recognized as massacre, because of which up to 1.5 million Armenians ultimately died or were killed over several years as part of a campaign to force them out of Turkey. Hundreds of the mass marked the anniversary in Armenia at the nation's massive stone memorial, and the country observed a moment of silence.
Cain, to add, said "People were talking about losing two-thirds of their family, or their entire extended family. So it's really inspired me to learn a lot more about it."
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy