Dean Cain Joined Armenian-Americans Marching
Actor Dean Cain joined hundreds of Armenian-Americans marching in the streets of Hollywood to mark the 90th anniversary of the mass killings of Armenians by Turks. With all wearing black T-shirts adorned with the words "We've Had Enough," and hoisting signs saying "Truth Always Prevails," the mass marched down Hollywood Boulevard in Little Armenia while leaders released doves into the sky.
Many of the protesters urged Turkey and the rest of the world to have the killings recognized as massacre, because of which up to 1.5 million Armenians ultimately died or were killed over several years as part of a campaign to force them out of Turkey. Hundreds of the mass marked the anniversary in Armenia at the nation's massive stone memorial, and the country observed a moment of silence.
Cain, to add, said "People were talking about losing two-thirds of their family, or their entire extended family. So it's really inspired me to learn a lot more about it."
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music