Beckhams Consider Legal Action Over Newspaper
David Beckham and wife Victoria have failed for a court order to forbid the News of the World tabloid from publishing allegations by their former nanny, Abbie Gibson, who has witnessed a series of rows between the couple. Gibson has actually had a contract included a promise not to speak about the couple's private lives. But the News of the World said a judge ruled in its favor on grounds that the story was in the public interest, so the story was published a few hours later in the tabloid.
Soon after the newspaper appeared Sunday morning, the Beckhams were consulting with their lawyers and considering to take legal action over the News of the World from publishing a story, which ran over seven pages, detailing about Danielle Heath, a beautician who had previously claimed to have had an affair with Beckham.
More David Beckham News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'