Beckhams Consider Legal Action Over Newspaper
David Beckham and wife Victoria have failed for a court order to forbid the News of the World tabloid from publishing allegations by their former nanny, Abbie Gibson, who has witnessed a series of rows between the couple. Gibson has actually had a contract included a promise not to speak about the couple's private lives. But the News of the World said a judge ruled in its favor on grounds that the story was in the public interest, so the story was published a few hours later in the tabloid.
Soon after the newspaper appeared Sunday morning, the Beckhams were consulting with their lawyers and considering to take legal action over the News of the World from publishing a story, which ran over seven pages, detailing about Danielle Heath, a beautician who had previously claimed to have had an affair with Beckham.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'