Beckhams Consider Legal Action Over Newspaper
David Beckham and wife Victoria have failed for a court order to forbid the News of the World tabloid from publishing allegations by their former nanny, Abbie Gibson, who has witnessed a series of rows between the couple. Gibson has actually had a contract included a promise not to speak about the couple's private lives. But the News of the World said a judge ruled in its favor on grounds that the story was in the public interest, so the story was published a few hours later in the tabloid.
Soon after the newspaper appeared Sunday morning, the Beckhams were consulting with their lawyers and considering to take legal action over the News of the World from publishing a story, which ran over seven pages, detailing about Danielle Heath, a beautician who had previously claimed to have had an affair with Beckham.
More David Beckham News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival