Beckhams Consider Legal Action Over Newspaper
David Beckham and wife Victoria have failed for a court order to forbid the News of the World tabloid from publishing allegations by their former nanny, Abbie Gibson, who has witnessed a series of rows between the couple. Gibson has actually had a contract included a promise not to speak about the couple's private lives. But the News of the World said a judge ruled in its favor on grounds that the story was in the public interest, so the story was published a few hours later in the tabloid.
Soon after the newspaper appeared Sunday morning, the Beckhams were consulting with their lawyers and considering to take legal action over the News of the World from publishing a story, which ran over seven pages, detailing about Danielle Heath, a beautician who had previously claimed to have had an affair with Beckham.
More David Beckham News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding