Al Pacino to Reprise Role in a Videogame Version
Movie hunk Al Pacino has agreed to reprise his legendary role as drugged-out coke dealer Tony Montana in a videogame version of Brian De Palma's knockout 1983 gangster flick "Scarface." The actor is said will lend his affinity to Scarface: The World Is Yours, which will feature an all-star list of voice talent, including Steven Bauer, Robert Loggia, Jay Mohr, Cheech Marin, Robert Davi, Miguel Sandoval, Michael Rapaport, and Michael York.
No details on how much money Al Pacino gets from the deal, for which he has willingly refused to participate in Electronic Arts' upcoming "Godfather" game.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes