Al Pacino to Reprise Role in a Videogame Version
Movie hunk Al Pacino has agreed to reprise his legendary role as drugged-out coke dealer Tony Montana in a videogame version of Brian De Palma's knockout 1983 gangster flick "Scarface." The actor is said will lend his affinity to Scarface: The World Is Yours, which will feature an all-star list of voice talent, including Steven Bauer, Robert Loggia, Jay Mohr, Cheech Marin, Robert Davi, Miguel Sandoval, Michael Rapaport, and Michael York.
No details on how much money Al Pacino gets from the deal, for which he has willingly refused to participate in Electronic Arts' upcoming "Godfather" game.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked