Al Pacino to Reprise Role in a Videogame Version
Movie hunk Al Pacino has agreed to reprise his legendary role as drugged-out coke dealer Tony Montana in a videogame version of Brian De Palma's knockout 1983 gangster flick "Scarface." The actor is said will lend his affinity to Scarface: The World Is Yours, which will feature an all-star list of voice talent, including Steven Bauer, Robert Loggia, Jay Mohr, Cheech Marin, Robert Davi, Miguel Sandoval, Michael Rapaport, and Michael York.
No details on how much money Al Pacino gets from the deal, for which he has willingly refused to participate in Electronic Arts' upcoming "Godfather" game.
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant