Al Pacino to Reprise Role in a Videogame Version
Movie hunk Al Pacino has agreed to reprise his legendary role as drugged-out coke dealer Tony Montana in a videogame version of Brian De Palma's knockout 1983 gangster flick "Scarface." The actor is said will lend his affinity to Scarface: The World Is Yours, which will feature an all-star list of voice talent, including Steven Bauer, Robert Loggia, Jay Mohr, Cheech Marin, Robert Davi, Miguel Sandoval, Michael Rapaport, and Michael York.
No details on how much money Al Pacino gets from the deal, for which he has willingly refused to participate in Electronic Arts' upcoming "Godfather" game.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs