Al Pacino to Reprise Role in a Videogame Version
Movie hunk Al Pacino has agreed to reprise his legendary role as drugged-out coke dealer Tony Montana in a videogame version of Brian De Palma's knockout 1983 gangster flick "Scarface." The actor is said will lend his affinity to Scarface: The World Is Yours, which will feature an all-star list of voice talent, including Steven Bauer, Robert Loggia, Jay Mohr, Cheech Marin, Robert Davi, Miguel Sandoval, Michael Rapaport, and Michael York.
No details on how much money Al Pacino gets from the deal, for which he has willingly refused to participate in Electronic Arts' upcoming "Godfather" game.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date