Moore Got into A Tangle with Paparazzo
Actress Demi Moore has been infuriated by an uncontrolled mad photographer, Steve Sands, who insisted to get her and boyfriend Kutcher photograph at the New York premiere of "A Lot Like Love" on April 18, 2005. Demi at first denied Sands who at that time was trying to get Demi and Ashton to turn around, but her denial has driven the paparazzo mad.
Sands started screaming Demi's home address for everyone to hear and encouraged people to show up outside her home and harass her. The actress, who felt that he was threatening and endangering her, quickly yelled 'Arrest this guy!' And so an off duty cop standing next to him removed him from the situation.
Sands did confessed the incident, but denied accusations of inciting harassment, saying he just wanted to get their photos and if they mind he would like to take ones in Demi's home. Further he claimed to be not the only person who said that request and he never said harass. Complaining the accusations Sands said "What is the point of going to a premiere and not posing for photographers? If you don't want to accommodate the press, don't have a premiere."
More Demi Moore News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars