Moore Got into A Tangle with Paparazzo
Actress Demi Moore has been infuriated by an uncontrolled mad photographer, Steve Sands, who insisted to get her and boyfriend Kutcher photograph at the New York premiere of "A Lot Like Love" on April 18, 2005. Demi at first denied Sands who at that time was trying to get Demi and Ashton to turn around, but her denial has driven the paparazzo mad.
Sands started screaming Demi's home address for everyone to hear and encouraged people to show up outside her home and harass her. The actress, who felt that he was threatening and endangering her, quickly yelled 'Arrest this guy!' And so an off duty cop standing next to him removed him from the situation.
Sands did confessed the incident, but denied accusations of inciting harassment, saying he just wanted to get their photos and if they mind he would like to take ones in Demi's home. Further he claimed to be not the only person who said that request and he never said harass. Complaining the accusations Sands said "What is the point of going to a premiere and not posing for photographers? If you don't want to accommodate the press, don't have a premiere."
More Demi Moore News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3