Moore Got into A Tangle with Paparazzo
Actress Demi Moore has been infuriated by an uncontrolled mad photographer, Steve Sands, who insisted to get her and boyfriend Kutcher photograph at the New York premiere of "A Lot Like Love" on April 18, 2005. Demi at first denied Sands who at that time was trying to get Demi and Ashton to turn around, but her denial has driven the paparazzo mad.
Sands started screaming Demi's home address for everyone to hear and encouraged people to show up outside her home and harass her. The actress, who felt that he was threatening and endangering her, quickly yelled 'Arrest this guy!' And so an off duty cop standing next to him removed him from the situation.
Sands did confessed the incident, but denied accusations of inciting harassment, saying he just wanted to get their photos and if they mind he would like to take ones in Demi's home. Further he claimed to be not the only person who said that request and he never said harass. Complaining the accusations Sands said "What is the point of going to a premiere and not posing for photographers? If you don't want to accommodate the press, don't have a premiere."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'