Pitt Flies to Africa for Charity
Brad Pitt will fly to Africa later this week, doing a journey to fight againts poverty, for which he also invites TV cameras to film his trip as an attempt to raise people's awareness of the "Make Poverty History" campaign. Pitt, who is determined to help stamp out spiraling debt in the developing world, will suceed the campaign, launched by "Love Actually" filmmaker Richard Curtis, alongside stars including Kylie Minogue, Thom Yorke, Bob Geldof and Kate Moss.
More Brad Pitt News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama