Pitt Flies to Africa for Charity
Brad Pitt will fly to Africa later this week, doing a journey to fight againts poverty, for which he also invites TV cameras to film his trip as an attempt to raise people's awareness of the "Make Poverty History" campaign. Pitt, who is determined to help stamp out spiraling debt in the developing world, will suceed the campaign, launched by "Love Actually" filmmaker Richard Curtis, alongside stars including Kylie Minogue, Thom Yorke, Bob Geldof and Kate Moss.
More Brad Pitt News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce