Pitt Flies to Africa for Charity
Brad Pitt will fly to Africa later this week, doing a journey to fight againts poverty, for which he also invites TV cameras to film his trip as an attempt to raise people's awareness of the "Make Poverty History" campaign. Pitt, who is determined to help stamp out spiraling debt in the developing world, will suceed the campaign, launched by "Love Actually" filmmaker Richard Curtis, alongside stars including Kylie Minogue, Thom Yorke, Bob Geldof and Kate Moss.
More Brad Pitt News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage