Pitt Flies to Africa for Charity
Brad Pitt will fly to Africa later this week, doing a journey to fight againts poverty, for which he also invites TV cameras to film his trip as an attempt to raise people's awareness of the "Make Poverty History" campaign. Pitt, who is determined to help stamp out spiraling debt in the developing world, will suceed the campaign, launched by "Love Actually" filmmaker Richard Curtis, alongside stars including Kylie Minogue, Thom Yorke, Bob Geldof and Kate Moss.
More Brad Pitt News
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss