Pitt Flies to Africa for Charity
Brad Pitt will fly to Africa later this week, doing a journey to fight againts poverty, for which he also invites TV cameras to film his trip as an attempt to raise people's awareness of the "Make Poverty History" campaign. Pitt, who is determined to help stamp out spiraling debt in the developing world, will suceed the campaign, launched by "Love Actually" filmmaker Richard Curtis, alongside stars including Kylie Minogue, Thom Yorke, Bob Geldof and Kate Moss.
More Brad Pitt News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign