James Caan Files for Divorce
Actor James Caan, best known for his role as Sonny Corleone in the 1972 "The Godfather," files for divorce from his wife of more than nine years Linda. Doesn't give any details about the divorce, Caan stated he loves and respects his wife as a friend and a mother. Further the actor said that he and Linda will continue to be great parents and great friends for the sake of their two children Jacob, 6, and James Jr., 9.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'