James Caan Files for Divorce
Actor James Caan, best known for his role as Sonny Corleone in the 1972 "The Godfather," files for divorce from his wife of more than nine years Linda. Doesn't give any details about the divorce, Caan stated he loves and respects his wife as a friend and a mother. Further the actor said that he and Linda will continue to be great parents and great friends for the sake of their two children Jacob, 6, and James Jr., 9.
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction