James Caan Files for Divorce
Actor James Caan, best known for his role as Sonny Corleone in the 1972 "The Godfather," files for divorce from his wife of more than nine years Linda. Doesn't give any details about the divorce, Caan stated he loves and respects his wife as a friend and a mother. Further the actor said that he and Linda will continue to be great parents and great friends for the sake of their two children Jacob, 6, and James Jr., 9.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special