James Caan Files for Divorce
Actor James Caan, best known for his role as Sonny Corleone in the 1972 "The Godfather," files for divorce from his wife of more than nine years Linda. Doesn't give any details about the divorce, Caan stated he loves and respects his wife as a friend and a mother. Further the actor said that he and Linda will continue to be great parents and great friends for the sake of their two children Jacob, 6, and James Jr., 9.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie