James Caan Files for Divorce
Actor James Caan, best known for his role as Sonny Corleone in the 1972 "The Godfather," files for divorce from his wife of more than nine years Linda. Doesn't give any details about the divorce, Caan stated he loves and respects his wife as a friend and a mother. Further the actor said that he and Linda will continue to be great parents and great friends for the sake of their two children Jacob, 6, and James Jr., 9.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival