Rob Thomas Releases Debut Album "Something To Be"
Yesterday April 19, 2005, Rob Thomas' new album "Something To Be" has hit the stores. Unlike any other singers, the Matchbox Twenty frontman marked his debut with a very rare TV occurrence, a two-night stand on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno."
The singer joined Jay Leno's show on April 18, 2005, to perform "Lonely No More" for the show audience. Then, the next day, Tuesday April 19, he returned to the show to play more music from his solo disc.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'