Rob Thomas Releases Debut Album "Something To Be"
Yesterday April 19, 2005, Rob Thomas' new album "Something To Be" has hit the stores. Unlike any other singers, the Matchbox Twenty frontman marked his debut with a very rare TV occurrence, a two-night stand on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno."
The singer joined Jay Leno's show on April 18, 2005, to perform "Lonely No More" for the show audience. Then, the next day, Tuesday April 19, he returned to the show to play more music from his solo disc.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia