Rob Thomas Releases Debut Album "Something To Be"
Yesterday April 19, 2005, Rob Thomas' new album "Something To Be" has hit the stores. Unlike any other singers, the Matchbox Twenty frontman marked his debut with a very rare TV occurrence, a two-night stand on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno."
The singer joined Jay Leno's show on April 18, 2005, to perform "Lonely No More" for the show audience. Then, the next day, Tuesday April 19, he returned to the show to play more music from his solo disc.
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat