Rob Thomas Releases Debut Album "Something To Be"
Yesterday April 19, 2005, Rob Thomas' new album "Something To Be" has hit the stores. Unlike any other singers, the Matchbox Twenty frontman marked his debut with a very rare TV occurrence, a two-night stand on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno."
The singer joined Jay Leno's show on April 18, 2005, to perform "Lonely No More" for the show audience. Then, the next day, Tuesday April 19, he returned to the show to play more music from his solo disc.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic