Rob Thomas Releases Debut Album "Something To Be"
Yesterday April 19, 2005, Rob Thomas' new album "Something To Be" has hit the stores. Unlike any other singers, the Matchbox Twenty frontman marked his debut with a very rare TV occurrence, a two-night stand on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno."
The singer joined Jay Leno's show on April 18, 2005, to perform "Lonely No More" for the show audience. Then, the next day, Tuesday April 19, he returned to the show to play more music from his solo disc.
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass