Fred Durst Developing Reality-Talk Show
Limp Bizkit lead singer, Fred Durst, is developing a television program that will mix reality TV with a talk show and plans to name it "My Life With Fred Durst." Durst and a team of producers are working on the program, which will be in form of one-hour show, combines celebrity interviews with reality-style notices into Durst's career and personal life. Though two cable channels are already reportedly interested, Variety mentions Durst and his production team will begin pitching the concept to networks this week.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories