Natasha Lyonne Got an Arrest Warrant
"American Pie" beauty, Natasha Lyonne, has gotten an arrest warrant on Monday April 17, 2005, because she failed to appear for a court hearing on charges stemming from a mad rush, during which she was heard threatening to sexually molest her neighbor's dog. Due to the incident, the 26 years old star is charged with criminal mischief, harassment and trespass after an unexplained fit of rage last December when authorities said she banged on the door of her neighbor, stormed into the apartment and ripped a mirror from the wall.
Prosecutors said Lyonne showed up in court one hour late, stayed 30 minutes, and left, because of which Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Abraham Clott issued the arrest warrant after calling her case three times on Monday.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'