Natasha Lyonne Got an Arrest Warrant
"American Pie" beauty, Natasha Lyonne, has gotten an arrest warrant on Monday April 17, 2005, because she failed to appear for a court hearing on charges stemming from a mad rush, during which she was heard threatening to sexually molest her neighbor's dog. Due to the incident, the 26 years old star is charged with criminal mischief, harassment and trespass after an unexplained fit of rage last December when authorities said she banged on the door of her neighbor, stormed into the apartment and ripped a mirror from the wall.
Prosecutors said Lyonne showed up in court one hour late, stayed 30 minutes, and left, because of which Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Abraham Clott issued the arrest warrant after calling her case three times on Monday.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour