Natasha Lyonne Got an Arrest Warrant
"American Pie" beauty, Natasha Lyonne, has gotten an arrest warrant on Monday April 17, 2005, because she failed to appear for a court hearing on charges stemming from a mad rush, during which she was heard threatening to sexually molest her neighbor's dog. Due to the incident, the 26 years old star is charged with criminal mischief, harassment and trespass after an unexplained fit of rage last December when authorities said she banged on the door of her neighbor, stormed into the apartment and ripped a mirror from the wall.
Prosecutors said Lyonne showed up in court one hour late, stayed 30 minutes, and left, because of which Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Abraham Clott issued the arrest warrant after calling her case three times on Monday.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce