Natasha Lyonne Got an Arrest Warrant
"American Pie" beauty, Natasha Lyonne, has gotten an arrest warrant on Monday April 17, 2005, because she failed to appear for a court hearing on charges stemming from a mad rush, during which she was heard threatening to sexually molest her neighbor's dog. Due to the incident, the 26 years old star is charged with criminal mischief, harassment and trespass after an unexplained fit of rage last December when authorities said she banged on the door of her neighbor, stormed into the apartment and ripped a mirror from the wall.
Prosecutors said Lyonne showed up in court one hour late, stayed 30 minutes, and left, because of which Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Abraham Clott issued the arrest warrant after calling her case three times on Monday.
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date