Natasha Lyonne Got an Arrest Warrant
"American Pie" beauty, Natasha Lyonne, has gotten an arrest warrant on Monday April 17, 2005, because she failed to appear for a court hearing on charges stemming from a mad rush, during which she was heard threatening to sexually molest her neighbor's dog. Due to the incident, the 26 years old star is charged with criminal mischief, harassment and trespass after an unexplained fit of rage last December when authorities said she banged on the door of her neighbor, stormed into the apartment and ripped a mirror from the wall.
Prosecutors said Lyonne showed up in court one hour late, stayed 30 minutes, and left, because of which Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Abraham Clott issued the arrest warrant after calling her case three times on Monday.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video