Neil Diamond to Go on Tour
Neil Diamond is scheduled to head a tour dubbed "Live World Tour 2005" that will play at least 34 cities across the United States, with the first performance at the Qwest Center in Omaha, Nebraska, on July 25, 2005. The tour, which is promoted by AEG Live, is in continuation with longtime Diamond tour directors Sal Bonafede and Jeff Apregan.
Furthermore, the tour is held in an attempt to support Diamond's new album, which is produced by Rick Rubin and will be released this summer. To support the tour performance, Diamond will be joined by his longtime touring band, which includes a horn section and backup singers.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!