Neil Diamond to Go on Tour
Neil Diamond is scheduled to head a tour dubbed "Live World Tour 2005" that will play at least 34 cities across the United States, with the first performance at the Qwest Center in Omaha, Nebraska, on July 25, 2005. The tour, which is promoted by AEG Live, is in continuation with longtime Diamond tour directors Sal Bonafede and Jeff Apregan.
Furthermore, the tour is held in an attempt to support Diamond's new album, which is produced by Rick Rubin and will be released this summer. To support the tour performance, Diamond will be joined by his longtime touring band, which includes a horn section and backup singers.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism