Pavarotti Cancels Performance
Luciano Pavarotti has cancelled one performance and rescheduled three others on his "Farewell Tour," which includes 40 performances in venues across the world, because of a medical procedure planned for June this year. His manager explained Friday that the medical procedure is a follow-up to a March 9 operation when Pavarotti underwent successful neck surgery to repair two vertebrae.
Moreover, the manager explained Pavarotti has unfortunately had to call off a June 22 performance in Toledo, Spain, because no alternative date was available to reschedule it, while two dates in Britain and one in Nimes, France, are being rescheduled later. Upcoming concerts include one in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, on Saturday, and another in Prague, Czech Republic, on Wednesday. In addition, Pavarotti is also due to perform a concert at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles on October 24, and a final gala concert in New York next year.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video