Pavarotti Cancels Performance
Luciano Pavarotti has cancelled one performance and rescheduled three others on his "Farewell Tour," which includes 40 performances in venues across the world, because of a medical procedure planned for June this year. His manager explained Friday that the medical procedure is a follow-up to a March 9 operation when Pavarotti underwent successful neck surgery to repair two vertebrae.
Moreover, the manager explained Pavarotti has unfortunately had to call off a June 22 performance in Toledo, Spain, because no alternative date was available to reschedule it, while two dates in Britain and one in Nimes, France, are being rescheduled later. Upcoming concerts include one in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, on Saturday, and another in Prague, Czech Republic, on Wednesday. In addition, Pavarotti is also due to perform a concert at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles on October 24, and a final gala concert in New York next year.
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale