Pavarotti Cancels Performance
Luciano Pavarotti has cancelled one performance and rescheduled three others on his "Farewell Tour," which includes 40 performances in venues across the world, because of a medical procedure planned for June this year. His manager explained Friday that the medical procedure is a follow-up to a March 9 operation when Pavarotti underwent successful neck surgery to repair two vertebrae.
Moreover, the manager explained Pavarotti has unfortunately had to call off a June 22 performance in Toledo, Spain, because no alternative date was available to reschedule it, while two dates in Britain and one in Nimes, France, are being rescheduled later. Upcoming concerts include one in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, on Saturday, and another in Prague, Czech Republic, on Wednesday. In addition, Pavarotti is also due to perform a concert at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles on October 24, and a final gala concert in New York next year.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie