Pavarotti Cancels Performance
Luciano Pavarotti has cancelled one performance and rescheduled three others on his "Farewell Tour," which includes 40 performances in venues across the world, because of a medical procedure planned for June this year. His manager explained Friday that the medical procedure is a follow-up to a March 9 operation when Pavarotti underwent successful neck surgery to repair two vertebrae.
Moreover, the manager explained Pavarotti has unfortunately had to call off a June 22 performance in Toledo, Spain, because no alternative date was available to reschedule it, while two dates in Britain and one in Nimes, France, are being rescheduled later. Upcoming concerts include one in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, on Saturday, and another in Prague, Czech Republic, on Wednesday. In addition, Pavarotti is also due to perform a concert at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles on October 24, and a final gala concert in New York next year.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser