Pavarotti Cancels Performance
Luciano Pavarotti has cancelled one performance and rescheduled three others on his "Farewell Tour," which includes 40 performances in venues across the world, because of a medical procedure planned for June this year. His manager explained Friday that the medical procedure is a follow-up to a March 9 operation when Pavarotti underwent successful neck surgery to repair two vertebrae.
Moreover, the manager explained Pavarotti has unfortunately had to call off a June 22 performance in Toledo, Spain, because no alternative date was available to reschedule it, while two dates in Britain and one in Nimes, France, are being rescheduled later. Upcoming concerts include one in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, on Saturday, and another in Prague, Czech Republic, on Wednesday. In addition, Pavarotti is also due to perform a concert at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles on October 24, and a final gala concert in New York next year.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'