Chris Klein Faces DUI Charge
"American Pie" actor Chris Klein will be arraigned in San Diego County later this month on two counts of drunken driving. The 26-year-old actor was arrested by San Diego County Sheriff's deputies on February 5, 2005, following his last month charges of two misdemeanor counts of driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs and driving with a blood-alcohol content of 0.20 and above, more than twice California's legal limit of 0.08.
Each charge carries a maximum penalty of six months in jail, along with a fine and suspension of license. According to the district attorney's office, Klein is scheduled to be arraigned on April 29, 2005, in the Vista branch of San Diego Superior Court.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent