Chris Klein Faces DUI Charge
"American Pie" actor Chris Klein will be arraigned in San Diego County later this month on two counts of drunken driving. The 26-year-old actor was arrested by San Diego County Sheriff's deputies on February 5, 2005, following his last month charges of two misdemeanor counts of driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs and driving with a blood-alcohol content of 0.20 and above, more than twice California's legal limit of 0.08.
Each charge carries a maximum penalty of six months in jail, along with a fine and suspension of license. According to the district attorney's office, Klein is scheduled to be arraigned on April 29, 2005, in the Vista branch of San Diego Superior Court.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates