Chris Klein Faces DUI Charge
"American Pie" actor Chris Klein will be arraigned in San Diego County later this month on two counts of drunken driving. The 26-year-old actor was arrested by San Diego County Sheriff's deputies on February 5, 2005, following his last month charges of two misdemeanor counts of driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs and driving with a blood-alcohol content of 0.20 and above, more than twice California's legal limit of 0.08.
Each charge carries a maximum penalty of six months in jail, along with a fine and suspension of license. According to the district attorney's office, Klein is scheduled to be arraigned on April 29, 2005, in the Vista branch of San Diego Superior Court.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic