D'Angelo Pleads Guilty to Drug Possession
R&B singer D'Angelo pleaded guilty Wednesday April 13, 2005, to charges of marijuana possession and driving under the influence of alcohol, stemming from a January traffic stop in Richmond, Virginia. The singer was fined $250 and ordered to a 90-day suspended jail term for the DUI conviction. He was also fined $50 on the marijuana charge and given a 10-day suspended jail term.
DíAngelo waived his preliminary hearing on another charge of cocaine possession, which is a felony. The singerís driverís license was suspended for a year for the DUI conviction and for an additional six months for the marijuana charge.
More D'Angelo News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns