D'Angelo Pleads Guilty to Drug Possession
R&B singer D'Angelo pleaded guilty Wednesday April 13, 2005, to charges of marijuana possession and driving under the influence of alcohol, stemming from a January traffic stop in Richmond, Virginia. The singer was fined $250 and ordered to a 90-day suspended jail term for the DUI conviction. He was also fined $50 on the marijuana charge and given a 10-day suspended jail term.
DíAngelo waived his preliminary hearing on another charge of cocaine possession, which is a felony. The singerís driverís license was suspended for a year for the DUI conviction and for an additional six months for the marijuana charge.
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage