D'Angelo Pleads Guilty to Drug Possession
R&B singer D'Angelo pleaded guilty Wednesday April 13, 2005, to charges of marijuana possession and driving under the influence of alcohol, stemming from a January traffic stop in Richmond, Virginia. The singer was fined $250 and ordered to a 90-day suspended jail term for the DUI conviction. He was also fined $50 on the marijuana charge and given a 10-day suspended jail term.
DíAngelo waived his preliminary hearing on another charge of cocaine possession, which is a felony. The singerís driverís license was suspended for a year for the DUI conviction and for an additional six months for the marijuana charge.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny