The "Complicated" Simple Life
The breach between pals Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie has put the future of "Simple Life" reality show on rock. According to a report on Thursday's syndicated Insider, the show producers have considered to replace Nicole Richie with another star, which to be Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly.
Hinting at the replacement, Hilton says "I love the show and I just want to freshen it up and make it funner, and bring new things in. Its gonna be a big surprise. And everyone is going to be very excited and happy about it."
While Paris is reported to be ready to pair with her new partner for the show, Nicole is busy with her own spin-off called "Newlyweds-esque endeavor" focusing on her life with soon-to-be hubby Adam Goldstein, aka DJ AM.
More Paris Hilton News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny