The "Complicated" Simple Life
The breach between pals Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie has put the future of "Simple Life" reality show on rock. According to a report on Thursday's syndicated Insider, the show producers have considered to replace Nicole Richie with another star, which to be Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly.
Hinting at the replacement, Hilton says "I love the show and I just want to freshen it up and make it funner, and bring new things in. Its gonna be a big surprise. And everyone is going to be very excited and happy about it."
While Paris is reported to be ready to pair with her new partner for the show, Nicole is busy with her own spin-off called "Newlyweds-esque endeavor" focusing on her life with soon-to-be hubby Adam Goldstein, aka DJ AM.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory