The "Complicated" Simple Life
The breach between pals Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie has put the future of "Simple Life" reality show on rock. According to a report on Thursday's syndicated Insider, the show producers have considered to replace Nicole Richie with another star, which to be Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly.
Hinting at the replacement, Hilton says "I love the show and I just want to freshen it up and make it funner, and bring new things in. Its gonna be a big surprise. And everyone is going to be very excited and happy about it."
While Paris is reported to be ready to pair with her new partner for the show, Nicole is busy with her own spin-off called "Newlyweds-esque endeavor" focusing on her life with soon-to-be hubby Adam Goldstein, aka DJ AM.
More Paris Hilton News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3