Garland's 'Wizard' Dress to be Auctioned
The dress worn by Judy Garland in the 1939 iconic film "Wizard of Oz," where she played Dorothy Gale, is set to be auctioned on April 26, 2005, in London, for financial support. The blue and white gingham dress is on display at Bonhams and Butterfields, and is estimated from $50,000 to $70,000.
The dress, which was custom made for Garland who was 17 in 1939, has a 27-inch waist and Garland's name on an inside hem label. Along with the dress, John Lennon's handwritten lyrics for "Revolution," and a Mick Jagger jacket will also be displayed at Bonhams in San Francisco in advance of the auction of rock, pop and film memorabilia.
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?