Garland's 'Wizard' Dress to be Auctioned
The dress worn by Judy Garland in the 1939 iconic film "Wizard of Oz," where she played Dorothy Gale, is set to be auctioned on April 26, 2005, in London, for financial support. The blue and white gingham dress is on display at Bonhams and Butterfields, and is estimated from $50,000 to $70,000.
The dress, which was custom made for Garland who was 17 in 1939, has a 27-inch waist and Garland's name on an inside hem label. Along with the dress, John Lennon's handwritten lyrics for "Revolution," and a Mick Jagger jacket will also be displayed at Bonhams in San Francisco in advance of the auction of rock, pop and film memorabilia.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS