Garland's 'Wizard' Dress to be Auctioned
The dress worn by Judy Garland in the 1939 iconic film "Wizard of Oz," where she played Dorothy Gale, is set to be auctioned on April 26, 2005, in London, for financial support. The blue and white gingham dress is on display at Bonhams and Butterfields, and is estimated from $50,000 to $70,000.
The dress, which was custom made for Garland who was 17 in 1939, has a 27-inch waist and Garland's name on an inside hem label. Along with the dress, John Lennon's handwritten lyrics for "Revolution," and a Mick Jagger jacket will also be displayed at Bonhams in San Francisco in advance of the auction of rock, pop and film memorabilia.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!