Britney Spears is Pregnant
The truth is; Britney Spears is pregnant. Finally she admits it. In a statement posted in her official Web site on Tuesday April 12, 2005, Spears wrote "The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together. There are reports that I was in the hospital this weekend, and Kevin and I just want everyone to know that all is well. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers."
The announcement came the same day Star magazine reported the pop diva was rushed to the emergency room of Sacred Heart Hospital in West Destin, Florida, on Friday, accompanied by Federline and a bodyguard. Per unnamed sources, the magazine reported Spears was transferred to the larger Fort Walton Beach Medical Center's maternity ward, where she was treated for premature separation of the placenta from her uterus.
Despite all, like Spears already mentions in her statement, she reportedly was well enough to check out of the hospital on Sunday and everything just fine.
More Britney Spears News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce