Britney Spears is Pregnant
The truth is; Britney Spears is pregnant. Finally she admits it. In a statement posted in her official Web site on Tuesday April 12, 2005, Spears wrote "The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together. There are reports that I was in the hospital this weekend, and Kevin and I just want everyone to know that all is well. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers."
The announcement came the same day Star magazine reported the pop diva was rushed to the emergency room of Sacred Heart Hospital in West Destin, Florida, on Friday, accompanied by Federline and a bodyguard. Per unnamed sources, the magazine reported Spears was transferred to the larger Fort Walton Beach Medical Center's maternity ward, where she was treated for premature separation of the placenta from her uterus.
Despite all, like Spears already mentions in her statement, she reportedly was well enough to check out of the hospital on Sunday and everything just fine.
More Britney Spears News
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'