Britney Spears is Pregnant
The truth is; Britney Spears is pregnant. Finally she admits it. In a statement posted in her official Web site on Tuesday April 12, 2005, Spears wrote "The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together. There are reports that I was in the hospital this weekend, and Kevin and I just want everyone to know that all is well. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers."
The announcement came the same day Star magazine reported the pop diva was rushed to the emergency room of Sacred Heart Hospital in West Destin, Florida, on Friday, accompanied by Federline and a bodyguard. Per unnamed sources, the magazine reported Spears was transferred to the larger Fort Walton Beach Medical Center's maternity ward, where she was treated for premature separation of the placenta from her uterus.
Despite all, like Spears already mentions in her statement, she reportedly was well enough to check out of the hospital on Sunday and everything just fine.
More Britney Spears News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective