Britney Spears is Pregnant
The truth is; Britney Spears is pregnant. Finally she admits it. In a statement posted in her official Web site on Tuesday April 12, 2005, Spears wrote "The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together. There are reports that I was in the hospital this weekend, and Kevin and I just want everyone to know that all is well. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers."
The announcement came the same day Star magazine reported the pop diva was rushed to the emergency room of Sacred Heart Hospital in West Destin, Florida, on Friday, accompanied by Federline and a bodyguard. Per unnamed sources, the magazine reported Spears was transferred to the larger Fort Walton Beach Medical Center's maternity ward, where she was treated for premature separation of the placenta from her uterus.
Despite all, like Spears already mentions in her statement, she reportedly was well enough to check out of the hospital on Sunday and everything just fine.
More Britney Spears News
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date