Dunst & Jake Laugh Off Marriage Report
Kirsten Dunst and Jake Gyllenhaal have both unanimously laughed off reports saying they're engaged to be married. As recent rumors say, both have faked their last break-up happened in July 2004, to confuse the media and are preparing to wed in Dunst's home state of New Jersey this spring. Nonetheless, Dunst's spokesperson says the couple are just "good friends" and have no plans to wed.
More Kirsten Dunst News
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings