Dunst & Jake Laugh Off Marriage Report
Kirsten Dunst and Jake Gyllenhaal have both unanimously laughed off reports saying they're engaged to be married. As recent rumors say, both have faked their last break-up happened in July 2004, to confuse the media and are preparing to wed in Dunst's home state of New Jersey this spring. Nonetheless, Dunst's spokesperson says the couple are just "good friends" and have no plans to wed.
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site
- Comic-Con: 'Stranger Things' First Season 2 Trailer Features Creepy Visions and Eleven's Return
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online