Dunst & Jake Laugh Off Marriage Report
Kirsten Dunst and Jake Gyllenhaal have both unanimously laughed off reports saying they're engaged to be married. As recent rumors say, both have faked their last break-up happened in July 2004, to confuse the media and are preparing to wed in Dunst's home state of New Jersey this spring. Nonetheless, Dunst's spokesperson says the couple are just "good friends" and have no plans to wed.
More Kirsten Dunst News
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight