Dunst & Jake Laugh Off Marriage Report
Kirsten Dunst and Jake Gyllenhaal have both unanimously laughed off reports saying they're engaged to be married. As recent rumors say, both have faked their last break-up happened in July 2004, to confuse the media and are preparing to wed in Dunst's home state of New Jersey this spring. Nonetheless, Dunst's spokesperson says the couple are just "good friends" and have no plans to wed.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other