Dunst & Jake Laugh Off Marriage Report
Kirsten Dunst and Jake Gyllenhaal have both unanimously laughed off reports saying they're engaged to be married. As recent rumors say, both have faked their last break-up happened in July 2004, to confuse the media and are preparing to wed in Dunst's home state of New Jersey this spring. Nonetheless, Dunst's spokesperson says the couple are just "good friends" and have no plans to wed.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked