Depeche Mode Recording New Album
Depeche Mode members are all gathered in Santa Barbara, California, recording the follow-up to their 2001's "Exciter," which previously debuted at No. 2 on the European Top 100 Albums chart. The not yet titled set, co-produced by the band with Ben Hiller, is due the fall via Mute internationally and by Reprise/Warner Bros. in North America.
Depeche Mode frontman Dave Gahan says to be very excited about the new material on the set and that they're all in the group feel incredibly positive about it because Ben Hillier has brought a whole new dynamic to the group which is quite inspiring.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival