Depeche Mode Recording New Album
Depeche Mode members are all gathered in Santa Barbara, California, recording the follow-up to their 2001's "Exciter," which previously debuted at No. 2 on the European Top 100 Albums chart. The not yet titled set, co-produced by the band with Ben Hiller, is due the fall via Mute internationally and by Reprise/Warner Bros. in North America.
Depeche Mode frontman Dave Gahan says to be very excited about the new material on the set and that they're all in the group feel incredibly positive about it because Ben Hillier has brought a whole new dynamic to the group which is quite inspiring.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri