Depeche Mode Recording New Album
Depeche Mode members are all gathered in Santa Barbara, California, recording the follow-up to their 2001's "Exciter," which previously debuted at No. 2 on the European Top 100 Albums chart. The not yet titled set, co-produced by the band with Ben Hiller, is due the fall via Mute internationally and by Reprise/Warner Bros. in North America.
Depeche Mode frontman Dave Gahan says to be very excited about the new material on the set and that they're all in the group feel incredibly positive about it because Ben Hillier has brought a whole new dynamic to the group which is quite inspiring.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?