Cruz Combines Beauty & Brains in her New Roles
Spanish beauty Penelope Cruz is back in the United States with this weekend's debut of Hollywood action flick "Sahara," co-starring Matthew McConaughey. In the movie based on a novel by Clive Cussler, Cruz plays a "beautiful and brilliant" doctor, tracing the origin of an African plague when she gets caught in shoot-em-up adventure with treasure hunter Dirk Pitt played by McConaughey. Besides playing a beauty in the film, the actress is playing a brainy role too, which can be seen in the Italian film, "Don't Move," playing in art house theaters.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle