Cruz Combines Beauty & Brains in her New Roles
Spanish beauty Penelope Cruz is back in the United States with this weekend's debut of Hollywood action flick "Sahara," co-starring Matthew McConaughey. In the movie based on a novel by Clive Cussler, Cruz plays a "beautiful and brilliant" doctor, tracing the origin of an African plague when she gets caught in shoot-em-up adventure with treasure hunter Dirk Pitt played by McConaughey. Besides playing a beauty in the film, the actress is playing a brainy role too, which can be seen in the Italian film, "Don't Move," playing in art house theaters.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?