Cruz Combines Beauty & Brains in her New Roles
Spanish beauty Penelope Cruz is back in the United States with this weekend's debut of Hollywood action flick "Sahara," co-starring Matthew McConaughey. In the movie based on a novel by Clive Cussler, Cruz plays a "beautiful and brilliant" doctor, tracing the origin of an African plague when she gets caught in shoot-em-up adventure with treasure hunter Dirk Pitt played by McConaughey. Besides playing a beauty in the film, the actress is playing a brainy role too, which can be seen in the Italian film, "Don't Move," playing in art house theaters.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?