Cruz Combines Beauty & Brains in her New Roles
Spanish beauty Penelope Cruz is back in the United States with this weekend's debut of Hollywood action flick "Sahara," co-starring Matthew McConaughey. In the movie based on a novel by Clive Cussler, Cruz plays a "beautiful and brilliant" doctor, tracing the origin of an African plague when she gets caught in shoot-em-up adventure with treasure hunter Dirk Pitt played by McConaughey. Besides playing a beauty in the film, the actress is playing a brainy role too, which can be seen in the Italian film, "Don't Move," playing in art house theaters.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!