Cruz Combines Beauty & Brains in her New Roles
Spanish beauty Penelope Cruz is back in the United States with this weekend's debut of Hollywood action flick "Sahara," co-starring Matthew McConaughey. In the movie based on a novel by Clive Cussler, Cruz plays a "beautiful and brilliant" doctor, tracing the origin of an African plague when she gets caught in shoot-em-up adventure with treasure hunter Dirk Pitt played by McConaughey. Besides playing a beauty in the film, the actress is playing a brainy role too, which can be seen in the Italian film, "Don't Move," playing in art house theaters.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7