Kidman Knocked off from Australia's Top Rich List
Australian movie star Nicole Kidman has lost her first place in Australia's rich list to children's entertainment group "The Wiggles." The musical quartet has earned a massive $34.9 million in 2004 from the sale of CDs, videos and other merchandise, by which they could garner millions of fans around the world.
The Wiggles' phenomenal achievement reluctantly downed Kidman to the second place on BRW magazine's list, with a 12 month salary totaling $30.8 million.
More Nicole Kidman News
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour