Kidman Knocked off from Australia's Top Rich List
Australian movie star Nicole Kidman has lost her first place in Australia's rich list to children's entertainment group "The Wiggles." The musical quartet has earned a massive $34.9 million in 2004 from the sale of CDs, videos and other merchandise, by which they could garner millions of fans around the world.
The Wiggles' phenomenal achievement reluctantly downed Kidman to the second place on BRW magazine's list, with a 12 month salary totaling $30.8 million.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split