Kidman Knocked off from Australia's Top Rich List
Australian movie star Nicole Kidman has lost her first place in Australia's rich list to children's entertainment group "The Wiggles." The musical quartet has earned a massive $34.9 million in 2004 from the sale of CDs, videos and other merchandise, by which they could garner millions of fans around the world.
The Wiggles' phenomenal achievement reluctantly downed Kidman to the second place on BRW magazine's list, with a 12 month salary totaling $30.8 million.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo