Kidman Knocked off from Australia's Top Rich List
Australian movie star Nicole Kidman has lost her first place in Australia's rich list to children's entertainment group "The Wiggles." The musical quartet has earned a massive $34.9 million in 2004 from the sale of CDs, videos and other merchandise, by which they could garner millions of fans around the world.
The Wiggles' phenomenal achievement reluctantly downed Kidman to the second place on BRW magazine's list, with a 12 month salary totaling $30.8 million.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion