Kidman Knocked off from Australia's Top Rich List
Australian movie star Nicole Kidman has lost her first place in Australia's rich list to children's entertainment group "The Wiggles." The musical quartet has earned a massive $34.9 million in 2004 from the sale of CDs, videos and other merchandise, by which they could garner millions of fans around the world.
The Wiggles' phenomenal achievement reluctantly downed Kidman to the second place on BRW magazine's list, with a 12 month salary totaling $30.8 million.
More Nicole Kidman News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head