Timberlake to Play Bruce Willis' Son in Die Hard 4
Actor Bruce Willis is trying to pursuade singer Justin Timberlake to sign up as his son in Die Hard 4.0. Willis admits to be impressed with Timberlake acting skills in new movie "Alpha Dog" that he offers him the chance to play in his action movie's fourth installment that will picture John McClane's son, John Jr, as someone older who gets entangled in dad's latest adventure.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up