Timberlake to Play Bruce Willis' Son in Die Hard 4
Actor Bruce Willis is trying to pursuade singer Justin Timberlake to sign up as his son in Die Hard 4.0. Willis admits to be impressed with Timberlake acting skills in new movie "Alpha Dog" that he offers him the chance to play in his action movie's fourth installment that will picture John McClane's son, John Jr, as someone older who gets entangled in dad's latest adventure.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie