Timberlake to Play Bruce Willis' Son in Die Hard 4
Actor Bruce Willis is trying to pursuade singer Justin Timberlake to sign up as his son in Die Hard 4.0. Willis admits to be impressed with Timberlake acting skills in new movie "Alpha Dog" that he offers him the chance to play in his action movie's fourth installment that will picture John McClane's son, John Jr, as someone older who gets entangled in dad's latest adventure.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby