Timberlake to Play Bruce Willis' Son in Die Hard 4
Actor Bruce Willis is trying to pursuade singer Justin Timberlake to sign up as his son in Die Hard 4.0. Willis admits to be impressed with Timberlake acting skills in new movie "Alpha Dog" that he offers him the chance to play in his action movie's fourth installment that will picture John McClane's son, John Jr, as someone older who gets entangled in dad's latest adventure.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber