Timberlake to Play Bruce Willis' Son in Die Hard 4
Actor Bruce Willis is trying to pursuade singer Justin Timberlake to sign up as his son in Die Hard 4.0. Willis admits to be impressed with Timberlake acting skills in new movie "Alpha Dog" that he offers him the chance to play in his action movie's fourth installment that will picture John McClane's son, John Jr, as someone older who gets entangled in dad's latest adventure.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers