Spears & Federline to Star in UPN Reality Series
Pop diva Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline have agreed to star in a UPN reality series that documents their courtship, engagement and wedding. UPN promises the series as "exclusive, never-before-seen private home videos" of the couple "personal love story." The first six-episode of it, which reveals the story after the pair met in Los Angeles and headed to Europe on tour, where Federline performed as a backup dancer for Spears, is scheduled to premiere later this year.
Moreover, UPN is also shooting new footage and commentary with the couple, who wed in September. President of UPN Dawn Ostroff said; "Now, for the first time, their millions of fans will get to see and hear the couple's real story on UPN as told directly by them."
More Britney Spears News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off