Spears & Federline to Star in UPN Reality Series
Pop diva Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline have agreed to star in a UPN reality series that documents their courtship, engagement and wedding. UPN promises the series as "exclusive, never-before-seen private home videos" of the couple "personal love story." The first six-episode of it, which reveals the story after the pair met in Los Angeles and headed to Europe on tour, where Federline performed as a backup dancer for Spears, is scheduled to premiere later this year.
Moreover, UPN is also shooting new footage and commentary with the couple, who wed in September. President of UPN Dawn Ostroff said; "Now, for the first time, their millions of fans will get to see and hear the couple's real story on UPN as told directly by them."
More Britney Spears News
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free