Spears & Federline to Star in UPN Reality Series
Pop diva Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline have agreed to star in a UPN reality series that documents their courtship, engagement and wedding. UPN promises the series as "exclusive, never-before-seen private home videos" of the couple "personal love story." The first six-episode of it, which reveals the story after the pair met in Los Angeles and headed to Europe on tour, where Federline performed as a backup dancer for Spears, is scheduled to premiere later this year.
Moreover, UPN is also shooting new footage and commentary with the couple, who wed in September. President of UPN Dawn Ostroff said; "Now, for the first time, their millions of fans will get to see and hear the couple's real story on UPN as told directly by them."
More Britney Spears News
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean