Spears & Federline to Star in UPN Reality Series
Pop diva Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline have agreed to star in a UPN reality series that documents their courtship, engagement and wedding. UPN promises the series as "exclusive, never-before-seen private home videos" of the couple "personal love story." The first six-episode of it, which reveals the story after the pair met in Los Angeles and headed to Europe on tour, where Federline performed as a backup dancer for Spears, is scheduled to premiere later this year.
Moreover, UPN is also shooting new footage and commentary with the couple, who wed in September. President of UPN Dawn Ostroff said; "Now, for the first time, their millions of fans will get to see and hear the couple's real story on UPN as told directly by them."
More Britney Spears News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera