Spears & Federline to Star in UPN Reality Series
Pop diva Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline have agreed to star in a UPN reality series that documents their courtship, engagement and wedding. UPN promises the series as "exclusive, never-before-seen private home videos" of the couple "personal love story." The first six-episode of it, which reveals the story after the pair met in Los Angeles and headed to Europe on tour, where Federline performed as a backup dancer for Spears, is scheduled to premiere later this year.
Moreover, UPN is also shooting new footage and commentary with the couple, who wed in September. President of UPN Dawn Ostroff said; "Now, for the first time, their millions of fans will get to see and hear the couple's real story on UPN as told directly by them."
More Britney Spears News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4