Abdul's Other Car Troubles
Paula Abdul's car troubles continued when her limousine involved in another accident happened on her way to comedian Jay Leno's chat show studio in Los Angeles on Friday April 1, 2005. Shocked by the accident she told Leno it was ironic to find herself in it, fortunately she was with her friend Brian, who at the time the crash happened, did a backward somersault and landed gracefully.
There was no damage to Paula's car, but there was a very minimal one on the other one. And so, the American Idol judge was happy to pay $775 for it.
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly