Abdul's Other Car Troubles
Paula Abdul's car troubles continued when her limousine involved in another accident happened on her way to comedian Jay Leno's chat show studio in Los Angeles on Friday April 1, 2005. Shocked by the accident she told Leno it was ironic to find herself in it, fortunately she was with her friend Brian, who at the time the crash happened, did a backward somersault and landed gracefully.
There was no damage to Paula's car, but there was a very minimal one on the other one. And so, the American Idol judge was happy to pay $775 for it.
- New 'Jumanji' Movie Will Center on Video Game Instead of Magical Board Game
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon