Abdul's Other Car Troubles
Paula Abdul's car troubles continued when her limousine involved in another accident happened on her way to comedian Jay Leno's chat show studio in Los Angeles on Friday April 1, 2005. Shocked by the accident she told Leno it was ironic to find herself in it, fortunately she was with her friend Brian, who at the time the crash happened, did a backward somersault and landed gracefully.
There was no damage to Paula's car, but there was a very minimal one on the other one. And so, the American Idol judge was happy to pay $775 for it.
More Paula Abdul News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked