Abdul's Other Car Troubles
Paula Abdul's car troubles continued when her limousine involved in another accident happened on her way to comedian Jay Leno's chat show studio in Los Angeles on Friday April 1, 2005. Shocked by the accident she told Leno it was ironic to find herself in it, fortunately she was with her friend Brian, who at the time the crash happened, did a backward somersault and landed gracefully.
There was no damage to Paula's car, but there was a very minimal one on the other one. And so, the American Idol judge was happy to pay $775 for it.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences