Sin City Topped Weekend Box Office
Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller's "Sin City," which cast includes Bruce Willis, Mickey Rourke, Benicio Del Toro, Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson, Clive Owen, Elijah Wood, Alexis Bledel and Brittany Murphy, has topped the weekend box office as the nation's new top movie with a $28.1 million debut. In the second place was Queen Latifah's comedy "Beauty Shop," which according to industry estimates Sunday took in $13.5 million for the weekend. In the third place was last week's top-grossing movie "Guess Who," which reached $13 million, lifting its 10-day total to $41.3 million.
Remaining in the fourth place in its fourth week was "Robots," which earned $10 million from a $3,305 per screen average at 3,026 sites - 405 less than last weekend. Came after that was "Miss Congeniality 2: Armed & Fabulous" that performed the FBI agent Sandra Bullock. Be at number six was "The Pacifier" that reached $6.1 million, and at number seven was "The Ring 2" that grossed $5.8 million. New comer to the top ten list was "The Upside of Anger," starring Joan Allen and Kevin Costner, gained 230 percent to earn $4.1 million in eighth place. The last two in the list was "Hitch" at number nine and "Ice Princess" at number ten.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?