Sin City Topped Weekend Box Office
Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller's "Sin City," which cast includes Bruce Willis, Mickey Rourke, Benicio Del Toro, Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson, Clive Owen, Elijah Wood, Alexis Bledel and Brittany Murphy, has topped the weekend box office as the nation's new top movie with a $28.1 million debut. In the second place was Queen Latifah's comedy "Beauty Shop," which according to industry estimates Sunday took in $13.5 million for the weekend. In the third place was last week's top-grossing movie "Guess Who," which reached $13 million, lifting its 10-day total to $41.3 million.
Remaining in the fourth place in its fourth week was "Robots," which earned $10 million from a $3,305 per screen average at 3,026 sites - 405 less than last weekend. Came after that was "Miss Congeniality 2: Armed & Fabulous" that performed the FBI agent Sandra Bullock. Be at number six was "The Pacifier" that reached $6.1 million, and at number seven was "The Ring 2" that grossed $5.8 million. New comer to the top ten list was "The Upside of Anger," starring Joan Allen and Kevin Costner, gained 230 percent to earn $4.1 million in eighth place. The last two in the list was "Hitch" at number nine and "Ice Princess" at number ten.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby