Sin City Topped Weekend Box Office
Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller's "Sin City," which cast includes Bruce Willis, Mickey Rourke, Benicio Del Toro, Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson, Clive Owen, Elijah Wood, Alexis Bledel and Brittany Murphy, has topped the weekend box office as the nation's new top movie with a $28.1 million debut. In the second place was Queen Latifah's comedy "Beauty Shop," which according to industry estimates Sunday took in $13.5 million for the weekend. In the third place was last week's top-grossing movie "Guess Who," which reached $13 million, lifting its 10-day total to $41.3 million.
Remaining in the fourth place in its fourth week was "Robots," which earned $10 million from a $3,305 per screen average at 3,026 sites - 405 less than last weekend. Came after that was "Miss Congeniality 2: Armed & Fabulous" that performed the FBI agent Sandra Bullock. Be at number six was "The Pacifier" that reached $6.1 million, and at number seven was "The Ring 2" that grossed $5.8 million. New comer to the top ten list was "The Upside of Anger," starring Joan Allen and Kevin Costner, gained 230 percent to earn $4.1 million in eighth place. The last two in the list was "Hitch" at number nine and "Ice Princess" at number ten.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard