Sin City Topped Weekend Box Office
Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller's "Sin City," which cast includes Bruce Willis, Mickey Rourke, Benicio Del Toro, Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson, Clive Owen, Elijah Wood, Alexis Bledel and Brittany Murphy, has topped the weekend box office as the nation's new top movie with a $28.1 million debut. In the second place was Queen Latifah's comedy "Beauty Shop," which according to industry estimates Sunday took in $13.5 million for the weekend. In the third place was last week's top-grossing movie "Guess Who," which reached $13 million, lifting its 10-day total to $41.3 million.
Remaining in the fourth place in its fourth week was "Robots," which earned $10 million from a $3,305 per screen average at 3,026 sites - 405 less than last weekend. Came after that was "Miss Congeniality 2: Armed & Fabulous" that performed the FBI agent Sandra Bullock. Be at number six was "The Pacifier" that reached $6.1 million, and at number seven was "The Ring 2" that grossed $5.8 million. New comer to the top ten list was "The Upside of Anger," starring Joan Allen and Kevin Costner, gained 230 percent to earn $4.1 million in eighth place. The last two in the list was "Hitch" at number nine and "Ice Princess" at number ten.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms