Fire at Ozzy Osbourne House
Rocker and reality TV star Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon were forced to flee when a fire broke out in their mansion at Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire, last Friday March 25, 2005. They were in bed when a fire broke out in the living room after the heat from a fireplace burned wood panelling. Two fire engines immediately arrived on the scene and four firefighters wearing breathing apparatuses entered the mansion and put out the flames.
Ozzy and Sharon were spotted took shelter outside in a garden along with their pets. Their children, Jack and Kelly, were not there at the time the incident happened. Luckily, no one was seriously injured, except three members of their domestic staff--two men and one woman--were treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video