Fire at Ozzy Osbourne House
Rocker and reality TV star Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon were forced to flee when a fire broke out in their mansion at Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire, last Friday March 25, 2005. They were in bed when a fire broke out in the living room after the heat from a fireplace burned wood panelling. Two fire engines immediately arrived on the scene and four firefighters wearing breathing apparatuses entered the mansion and put out the flames.
Ozzy and Sharon were spotted took shelter outside in a garden along with their pets. Their children, Jack and Kelly, were not there at the time the incident happened. Luckily, no one was seriously injured, except three members of their domestic staff--two men and one woman--were treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March