Fire at Ozzy Osbourne House
Rocker and reality TV star Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon were forced to flee when a fire broke out in their mansion at Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire, last Friday March 25, 2005. They were in bed when a fire broke out in the living room after the heat from a fireplace burned wood panelling. Two fire engines immediately arrived on the scene and four firefighters wearing breathing apparatuses entered the mansion and put out the flames.
Ozzy and Sharon were spotted took shelter outside in a garden along with their pets. Their children, Jack and Kelly, were not there at the time the incident happened. Luckily, no one was seriously injured, except three members of their domestic staff--two men and one woman--were treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist