Fire at Ozzy Osbourne House
Rocker and reality TV star Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon were forced to flee when a fire broke out in their mansion at Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire, last Friday March 25, 2005. They were in bed when a fire broke out in the living room after the heat from a fireplace burned wood panelling. Two fire engines immediately arrived on the scene and four firefighters wearing breathing apparatuses entered the mansion and put out the flames.
Ozzy and Sharon were spotted took shelter outside in a garden along with their pets. Their children, Jack and Kelly, were not there at the time the incident happened. Luckily, no one was seriously injured, except three members of their domestic staff--two men and one woman--were treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart