Fire at Ozzy Osbourne House
Rocker and reality TV star Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon were forced to flee when a fire broke out in their mansion at Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire, last Friday March 25, 2005. They were in bed when a fire broke out in the living room after the heat from a fireplace burned wood panelling. Two fire engines immediately arrived on the scene and four firefighters wearing breathing apparatuses entered the mansion and put out the flames.
Ozzy and Sharon were spotted took shelter outside in a garden along with their pets. Their children, Jack and Kelly, were not there at the time the incident happened. Luckily, no one was seriously injured, except three members of their domestic staff--two men and one woman--were treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army