Scarlett Johansson Hurt on Film Set
Sexy actress Scarlett Johansson is suffered from crippling shin-splints during the filming of her latest movie "The Island", which demands her to cope with the extremely tiring physical work she couldn't cope indeed.
Had previously limited her screen work to dramatic roles, Johansson reluctantly finished work for the mega-budget sci-fi thriller "The Island" with painful muscles.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift