Scarlett Johansson Hurt on Film Set
Sexy actress Scarlett Johansson is suffered from crippling shin-splints during the filming of her latest movie "The Island", which demands her to cope with the extremely tiring physical work she couldn't cope indeed.
Had previously limited her screen work to dramatic roles, Johansson reluctantly finished work for the mega-budget sci-fi thriller "The Island" with painful muscles.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie