Scarlett Johansson Hurt on Film Set
Sexy actress Scarlett Johansson is suffered from crippling shin-splints during the filming of her latest movie "The Island", which demands her to cope with the extremely tiring physical work she couldn't cope indeed.
Had previously limited her screen work to dramatic roles, Johansson reluctantly finished work for the mega-budget sci-fi thriller "The Island" with painful muscles.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'