Scarlett Johansson Hurt on Film Set
Sexy actress Scarlett Johansson is suffered from crippling shin-splints during the filming of her latest movie "The Island", which demands her to cope with the extremely tiring physical work she couldn't cope indeed.
Had previously limited her screen work to dramatic roles, Johansson reluctantly finished work for the mega-budget sci-fi thriller "The Island" with painful muscles.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen