Master P and Brothers' Lawsuit
Two months after they were both arrested, rapper Master P and his brother Vyshonn King Miller were charged Monday March 27, 2005 with carrying unregistered loaded guns. Police patrolling the University of California (UCLA), Los Angeles, firstly stopped the car driven by Vyshonn because it did not have license plates.
What they eventually found inside the car was a gun near the driver's seat, and another one under the front passenger seat, where Master P was sitting. A police spokesperson confirmed the siblings were freed on $35,000 bail each and were scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday, where both are expected to be arraigned on the felony gun charge.
To add, Master P third brother Corey Miller, rapper who is well known as C-Murder, is also awaiting sentencing for second-degree murder in 2003 for shooting a 16-year-old youth to death at a nightclub near New Orleans.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor