Master P and Brothers' Lawsuit
Two months after they were both arrested, rapper Master P and his brother Vyshonn King Miller were charged Monday March 27, 2005 with carrying unregistered loaded guns. Police patrolling the University of California (UCLA), Los Angeles, firstly stopped the car driven by Vyshonn because it did not have license plates.
What they eventually found inside the car was a gun near the driver's seat, and another one under the front passenger seat, where Master P was sitting. A police spokesperson confirmed the siblings were freed on $35,000 bail each and were scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday, where both are expected to be arraigned on the felony gun charge.
To add, Master P third brother Corey Miller, rapper who is well known as C-Murder, is also awaiting sentencing for second-degree murder in 2003 for shooting a 16-year-old youth to death at a nightclub near New Orleans.
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight