Master P and Brothers' Lawsuit
Two months after they were both arrested, rapper Master P and his brother Vyshonn King Miller were charged Monday March 27, 2005 with carrying unregistered loaded guns. Police patrolling the University of California (UCLA), Los Angeles, firstly stopped the car driven by Vyshonn because it did not have license plates.
What they eventually found inside the car was a gun near the driver's seat, and another one under the front passenger seat, where Master P was sitting. A police spokesperson confirmed the siblings were freed on $35,000 bail each and were scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday, where both are expected to be arraigned on the felony gun charge.
To add, Master P third brother Corey Miller, rapper who is well known as C-Murder, is also awaiting sentencing for second-degree murder in 2003 for shooting a 16-year-old youth to death at a nightclub near New Orleans.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie