Master P and Brothers' Lawsuit
Two months after they were both arrested, rapper Master P and his brother Vyshonn King Miller were charged Monday March 27, 2005 with carrying unregistered loaded guns. Police patrolling the University of California (UCLA), Los Angeles, firstly stopped the car driven by Vyshonn because it did not have license plates.
What they eventually found inside the car was a gun near the driver's seat, and another one under the front passenger seat, where Master P was sitting. A police spokesperson confirmed the siblings were freed on $35,000 bail each and were scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday, where both are expected to be arraigned on the felony gun charge.
To add, Master P third brother Corey Miller, rapper who is well known as C-Murder, is also awaiting sentencing for second-degree murder in 2003 for shooting a 16-year-old youth to death at a nightclub near New Orleans.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?