Master P and Brothers' Lawsuit
Two months after they were both arrested, rapper Master P and his brother Vyshonn King Miller were charged Monday March 27, 2005 with carrying unregistered loaded guns. Police patrolling the University of California (UCLA), Los Angeles, firstly stopped the car driven by Vyshonn because it did not have license plates.
What they eventually found inside the car was a gun near the driver's seat, and another one under the front passenger seat, where Master P was sitting. A police spokesperson confirmed the siblings were freed on $35,000 bail each and were scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday, where both are expected to be arraigned on the felony gun charge.
To add, Master P third brother Corey Miller, rapper who is well known as C-Murder, is also awaiting sentencing for second-degree murder in 2003 for shooting a 16-year-old youth to death at a nightclub near New Orleans.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special