Applegate's Sweet Charity Reopened
Christina Applegate's "Sweet Charity" which recently been canceled due to the poor ticket sales, will reopen on Broadway this spring, two weeks late than its original schedule. The show producer Barry Weissler said Tuesday that he had re-hired Walter Bobbie's production, taken the sets out of storage, and prepared the show for an April 12 first preview and a May 4 opening.
The reopened show noted as one of only three musicals eligible for the Best Musical Revival Tony Award will perform its original headliner, Christina Applegate, who had gotten the OK from her doctors to return in mid-April to the role of dance hall hostess Charity Hope Valentine.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'