Spielberg Recruits Disabled Teen for His New Movie
Gala for children's charity "Starlight Starbright Foundation" held on March 25, 2005 has become more special when movie maker Steven Spielberg, who at that event was honored for his generosity and efforts, asked 19 years old disabled teen Lauren Henderson to team up with him on his next movie.
Weighing Henderson's dreams to write and make movies, the director offered her a six-week internship on the next movie he's going to direct in 2006.
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface