Spielberg Recruits Disabled Teen for His New Movie
Gala for children's charity "Starlight Starbright Foundation" held on March 25, 2005 has become more special when movie maker Steven Spielberg, who at that event was honored for his generosity and efforts, asked 19 years old disabled teen Lauren Henderson to team up with him on his next movie.
Weighing Henderson's dreams to write and make movies, the director offered her a six-week internship on the next movie he's going to direct in 2006.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame