Spielberg Recruits Disabled Teen for His New Movie
Gala for children's charity "Starlight Starbright Foundation" held on March 25, 2005 has become more special when movie maker Steven Spielberg, who at that event was honored for his generosity and efforts, asked 19 years old disabled teen Lauren Henderson to team up with him on his next movie.
Weighing Henderson's dreams to write and make movies, the director offered her a six-week internship on the next movie he's going to direct in 2006.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones