Spielberg Recruits Disabled Teen for His New Movie
Gala for children's charity "Starlight Starbright Foundation" held on March 25, 2005 has become more special when movie maker Steven Spielberg, who at that event was honored for his generosity and efforts, asked 19 years old disabled teen Lauren Henderson to team up with him on his next movie.
Weighing Henderson's dreams to write and make movies, the director offered her a six-week internship on the next movie he's going to direct in 2006.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures