Spielberg Recruits Disabled Teen for His New Movie
Gala for children's charity "Starlight Starbright Foundation" held on March 25, 2005 has become more special when movie maker Steven Spielberg, who at that event was honored for his generosity and efforts, asked 19 years old disabled teen Lauren Henderson to team up with him on his next movie.
Weighing Henderson's dreams to write and make movies, the director offered her a six-week internship on the next movie he's going to direct in 2006.
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'