Jackie Chan Gets Professional Spirit Award
Actor Jackie Chan was handed a professional spirit award by "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" director Ang Lee at the 24th Hong Kong Film Awards ceremony held on Sunday March 27, 2005, which also listed the star son Jaycee who was a losing nominee for best newcomer. At the same event Stephen Chow's "Kung Fu Hustle" was named best film, while director Wong Kar-wai's romance "2046" got the top acting honors. The two films indeed captured 12 awards between them.
In addition to those, there were also Tony Leung and Zhang Ziyi who won the lead acting awards for their roles in "2046," a follow-up to a story about an affair between a married woman and a man played by Leung. At the same occasion Chow also paid tribute to Bruce Lee, who was named Chinese Film's Bright Star of the Century and whose award was received by Lee's daughter, Shannon Lee Keasler.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie