Jackie Chan Gets Professional Spirit Award
Actor Jackie Chan was handed a professional spirit award by "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" director Ang Lee at the 24th Hong Kong Film Awards ceremony held on Sunday March 27, 2005, which also listed the star son Jaycee who was a losing nominee for best newcomer. At the same event Stephen Chow's "Kung Fu Hustle" was named best film, while director Wong Kar-wai's romance "2046" got the top acting honors. The two films indeed captured 12 awards between them.
In addition to those, there were also Tony Leung and Zhang Ziyi who won the lead acting awards for their roles in "2046," a follow-up to a story about an affair between a married woman and a man played by Leung. At the same occasion Chow also paid tribute to Bruce Lee, who was named Chinese Film's Bright Star of the Century and whose award was received by Lee's daughter, Shannon Lee Keasler.
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role