Jackie Chan Gets Professional Spirit Award
Actor Jackie Chan was handed a professional spirit award by "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" director Ang Lee at the 24th Hong Kong Film Awards ceremony held on Sunday March 27, 2005, which also listed the star son Jaycee who was a losing nominee for best newcomer. At the same event Stephen Chow's "Kung Fu Hustle" was named best film, while director Wong Kar-wai's romance "2046" got the top acting honors. The two films indeed captured 12 awards between them.
In addition to those, there were also Tony Leung and Zhang Ziyi who won the lead acting awards for their roles in "2046," a follow-up to a story about an affair between a married woman and a man played by Leung. At the same occasion Chow also paid tribute to Bruce Lee, who was named Chinese Film's Bright Star of the Century and whose award was received by Lee's daughter, Shannon Lee Keasler.
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic