P. Diddy New Business
P. diddy has had and done anything at his 35, but not yet with auto parts business. It was announced on March 24, 2005 at the New York International Auto Show that the hip-hop musician's Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment Group has signed a 50-50 join forces with Kansas City's Weld Wheel Industries Inc. to produce a new line of custom, precision-forged aluminum rims for sports trucks, luxury SUVs and high-end American- and German-made automobiles.
The Join forces resulted in the forming of "SJC Wheels LLC" will produce and sell "Sean John Wheels," designated for the entertainer and will hit stores next month, retailing at between $700 and $3,000 each.
More P. Diddy News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift