P. Diddy New Business
P. diddy has had and done anything at his 35, but not yet with auto parts business. It was announced on March 24, 2005 at the New York International Auto Show that the hip-hop musician's Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment Group has signed a 50-50 join forces with Kansas City's Weld Wheel Industries Inc. to produce a new line of custom, precision-forged aluminum rims for sports trucks, luxury SUVs and high-end American- and German-made automobiles.
The Join forces resulted in the forming of "SJC Wheels LLC" will produce and sell "Sean John Wheels," designated for the entertainer and will hit stores next month, retailing at between $700 and $3,000 each.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle