P. Diddy New Business
P. diddy has had and done anything at his 35, but not yet with auto parts business. It was announced on March 24, 2005 at the New York International Auto Show that the hip-hop musician's Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment Group has signed a 50-50 join forces with Kansas City's Weld Wheel Industries Inc. to produce a new line of custom, precision-forged aluminum rims for sports trucks, luxury SUVs and high-end American- and German-made automobiles.
The Join forces resulted in the forming of "SJC Wheels LLC" will produce and sell "Sean John Wheels," designated for the entertainer and will hit stores next month, retailing at between $700 and $3,000 each.
More P. Diddy News
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters