P. Diddy New Business
P. diddy has had and done anything at his 35, but not yet with auto parts business. It was announced on March 24, 2005 at the New York International Auto Show that the hip-hop musician's Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment Group has signed a 50-50 join forces with Kansas City's Weld Wheel Industries Inc. to produce a new line of custom, precision-forged aluminum rims for sports trucks, luxury SUVs and high-end American- and German-made automobiles.
The Join forces resulted in the forming of "SJC Wheels LLC" will produce and sell "Sean John Wheels," designated for the entertainer and will hit stores next month, retailing at between $700 and $3,000 each.
More P. Diddy News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters