Kravitz Hands Electric Guitar to Brazil's Poor
U.S. rock star Lenny Kravitz hands his electric guitar to Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva on Saturday to help him raise funds for his struggling campaign to rub off hunger in the South American country by 2006. The Epiphone Flying V guitar costs $5,000 will be auctioned on the Internet at www.fomezero.gov.br and proceeds will go to building water cisterns in poor regions of Brazil's northeast.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival