Kravitz Hands Electric Guitar to Brazil's Poor
U.S. rock star Lenny Kravitz hands his electric guitar to Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva on Saturday to help him raise funds for his struggling campaign to rub off hunger in the South American country by 2006. The Epiphone Flying V guitar costs $5,000 will be auctioned on the Internet at www.fomezero.gov.br and proceeds will go to building water cisterns in poor regions of Brazil's northeast.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says