Kutcher Embarrasses at Daytona 500
Hollywood star Ashton Kutcher was embarrassed when Nascar bosses found fault with the jeans he wore to host last month's Daytona 500. At the Florida event he was told by the bossess to wear khaki pants and dress himself like business attire instead of wearing jeans that made him looked like redneck.
Expressing his own taste Kutcher questioned in a press conference why couldn't he wear jeans in that like most redneck sport, which lured the bossess to have a minor point of view on him. Nonetheless, the star insisted he had never watched a race in khakis before and when he was starting the race he couldn't find nobody else had got khakis on.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?