Kutcher Embarrasses at Daytona 500
Hollywood star Ashton Kutcher was embarrassed when Nascar bosses found fault with the jeans he wore to host last month's Daytona 500. At the Florida event he was told by the bossess to wear khaki pants and dress himself like business attire instead of wearing jeans that made him looked like redneck.
Expressing his own taste Kutcher questioned in a press conference why couldn't he wear jeans in that like most redneck sport, which lured the bossess to have a minor point of view on him. Nonetheless, the star insisted he had never watched a race in khakis before and when he was starting the race he couldn't find nobody else had got khakis on.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke