Kutcher Embarrasses at Daytona 500
Hollywood star Ashton Kutcher was embarrassed when Nascar bosses found fault with the jeans he wore to host last month's Daytona 500. At the Florida event he was told by the bossess to wear khaki pants and dress himself like business attire instead of wearing jeans that made him looked like redneck.
Expressing his own taste Kutcher questioned in a press conference why couldn't he wear jeans in that like most redneck sport, which lured the bossess to have a minor point of view on him. Nonetheless, the star insisted he had never watched a race in khakis before and when he was starting the race he couldn't find nobody else had got khakis on.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters