Kutcher Embarrasses at Daytona 500
Hollywood star Ashton Kutcher was embarrassed when Nascar bosses found fault with the jeans he wore to host last month's Daytona 500. At the Florida event he was told by the bossess to wear khaki pants and dress himself like business attire instead of wearing jeans that made him looked like redneck.
Expressing his own taste Kutcher questioned in a press conference why couldn't he wear jeans in that like most redneck sport, which lured the bossess to have a minor point of view on him. Nonetheless, the star insisted he had never watched a race in khakis before and when he was starting the race he couldn't find nobody else had got khakis on.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly