Kutcher Embarrasses at Daytona 500
Hollywood star Ashton Kutcher was embarrassed when Nascar bosses found fault with the jeans he wore to host last month's Daytona 500. At the Florida event he was told by the bossess to wear khaki pants and dress himself like business attire instead of wearing jeans that made him looked like redneck.
Expressing his own taste Kutcher questioned in a press conference why couldn't he wear jeans in that like most redneck sport, which lured the bossess to have a minor point of view on him. Nonetheless, the star insisted he had never watched a race in khakis before and when he was starting the race he couldn't find nobody else had got khakis on.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory